Made redundant yesterday and AF arrived this morning! Happy Days!

Bexyboop

Mum to a beautiful boy
Reaction score
Honestly I keep trying to tell myself stop feeling sorry for yourself! But I think this week has topped it all off. I got the horrible news yesterday that my company have to let me go. The company is only 2 years old and they just can't afford to keep me and the company going. I'm devestated because it was the best job I have ever had and I had high hopes for the company to go far and for me to grow with it but now I'm back to square one.

And of course to top it all off my first AF arrived this morning since my mmc. It wasn't a surprise as we had not been officially trying and I had very much period symptoms but its still horrible and boy is it sore! Plus it reminds me again of everything that I've lost.

Honestly girls I think its about time my luck was changing! I've even started talking to god and I am not religious at all but for goodness sake something needs to change!

awww sweety im soo sorry about your job!! :hugs: i really hope things start changing for you soon xxxx

Well that's a big bag of poop!

Hopefully your dream job is just around the corner.
And as for AF, try and see it as a good thing, now you can start to try, or, if you are waiting, keep an eye on your cycles for when you do try.

Hugs xxx

Honestly I keep trying to tell myself stop feeling sorry for yourself! But I think this week has topped it all off. I got the horrible news yesterday that my company have to let me go. The company is only 2 years old and they just can't afford to keep me and the company going. I'm devestated because it was the best job I have ever had and I had high hopes for the company to go far and for me to grow with it but now I'm back to square one.

And of course to top it all off my first AF arrived this morning since my mmc. It wasn't a surprise as we had not been officially trying and I had very much period symptoms but its still horrible and boy is it sore! Plus it reminds me again of everything that I've lost.

Honestly girls I think its about time my luck was changing! I've even started talking to god and I am not religious at all but for goodness sake something needs to change!

Hi
Oh you are going thru a terrible time Bexy!!
I know sometimes its hard to see the way forward
Im sure good things will happen for you,
Hope you dont think im a nut but i sometimes pray to my angels too,i think it helps,i believe we all have ours angelic helpers,just waiting for us to call on them,i read a book Angels in my Hair by Lorna Byrne,and it opened my eyes&mind to them,i never really gave them a thought before reading it. Its gave me comfort in the past,it may help you?
Look at AF arriving as a pos,it means you can now start ttc again,and you will be able to know your dates.
Its not always easy to be bright and positive,i know!!
But im learning if i dont,it will bring me to a place i dont want to go!!
And thats not a great place for any of us B!
God bless and good luck xx BabyC

i know in october my oh got made redundant and we had to go to the job center and sign on etc on my daughters due date :( i remember them asking about my money etc and i had to say i was on maternity but with no children, i was crying my eyes out!

it was hard but things do get better, my oh has now got a new job and hopefully it will be better than the old one, and we just gotta try and look forward, and hopefully things will fall into place xxx

i hope you get a new job soon, and you bfp xxxx

I think debgreasby said it well with the big bag of poop!
I'm so sorry your having such a crap hun :hugs:
the universe owes you now, seriously, it's got to get better from here...and quickly now! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->