Made the decision

countrybaby

Reaction score
Well, for the last 2 months my OH and I have been tracking ovulation and everything TTC #1. Well, we've decided to stop tracking things and just do what makes us happy and if it happens, it happens. We will both be very excited when/if it does, but why stress so much about it and spend a bunch of money on ovulation tests, and thermometers, etc.

Awww good for you :) I hope it happens soon.

It just adds so much stress ! my OH and i are planning just to to it whenever we want focusing on day 10-20 of my cycle and if it happens great :)

That's exactly what we are doing this month. The last 2 months I took OPK and used preseed, this cycle we are relaxing and enjoying each other, we are just focusing on more sex at least 3-4 times a week. Good luck and baby dust your way!

We've decided on the same thing. Some of our circumstances have changed, now that we have moved across the country, so why stress? We're also young, and about to enjoy our second anniversary, so when it happens we'll be excited!!

Happy hoping everyone!

Us too! We've been Ttc 10 months and enough is enough! Were celebrating our first wedding anniversary in less then 2 weeks I have a Dr appt week after to check me out and I start school week after that so were enjoying life right now plus hes leaving this summer to work down in the Bahamas while I have to stay here :cry:

Well it's official :) I'm going to be a mommy! Got my BFP 2 days ago, and was confirmed by my doctor today!!!

Wow! I just clicked on this thread and saw you hadn't be congratulated yet... so congrats!!! We're just going with the flow too... I think the reduced stress is better for conception and you are proof positive. Big Fat Positive! :o)

It seems a lot of people have success stories after taking it easy and not stressing! Gives me hope because we kind of did that this month but I'm still really hoping I'm preg.

Grats on your bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->