Maiya Sayuri Perry 17/9/08 yay shes here!!!!! and pic

Heather.78

Reaction score
Hello my lovley ladies finally baby is asleep for awhile so where to start.

My waters broken on monday and Luke and I went to hospital to get it confirmed because it was only a small amount that came out and they said yes they have gone so I was sent home and had to come back on friday for an induction if labour didnt start naturally. Tuesday morning 7 o/c I got out of bed felt like I was going to be sick nothing new there it happened all through pregnancy for me:cry: so started to be sick and all of a sudden gush it was the rest of my waters and a hell of alot of blood, way more than a show and then it turn into just blood so screamed for luke who called the ambulance he was great, I went into shock went so cold all I could think about was my little one and if she was ok. so in the ambulance the contrations started 5 mins apart and strong so they gave me gas and air it is amazing please girls use it I was even laughing at points. so got to hospital they wired me up to loads of stuff finally I heard her heartbeat it was such a relief. then they gave me an epi because of whatever happen I was in agony so first epi in worked for awhile then they said you arent dilating and they put me on a drip to help me along, everything is a bit blurry but they did put a monitor on her head because her heartbeat kept dipping badly when I had contractions and they told me there was swelling where she had her head in my cervix, scary but at least they knew something wasnt right it was at this point that they told me your pelvis is small and she may not fit, again at least I knew I might have a section. I dont know what time it was but I asked for the gas and air again they said but you have an epi there should be no pain, so they resited the epi and it was pure bless apparently started to snore and fall asleep(epis when they work are amazing) anyways more and more hours came and went and I was now 6 cm dilated I was finally getting somewhere they were still closely monitoring baby's heartbeat which still wasnt good and again hours went by and the next midwife I saw said your 9 cm not long now, quite excited by now, then and excuse the tmi I said to the midwife I think I pooed myself she said no your ready to push, and that was it we were off the epi have wore off abit so I did feel the pushing bit and when I wanted the gas and air they wouldnt let me have it, apparently I pushed better without it yeah right!!! It was all hands to the deck hubby and mil on one side the senior midwife on my other and another midwife to talk me through at the hrrmmmm head end so off we went I was not silent I think I swore at everyone, then I begged janet my mil to tell them I couldnt do it and to get a plunger I dont even remember that, poor hubby kissed e and said you can do it and yes swore at him as well, 1 1/2 later she popped out and my baby was born, she did come out looking at my thigh, and because off that I needed stitches but otherwise she was happy healthy and a lovley rosie colour. so in total from when I got in the ambulance my labour was 20ish hours ouchie.

Our beautiful daughter was born on the 17th september at 1.43 am weighing 7.1 lb and is 19 inches long.

firstly I would like to thatnk my wonderful husband luke for giving me my beautiful daughter and being an amazing man big up luke!!!!!!!!

secondly Ema and Donna79x thank you for being my text buddies you guys have been a great support as well big up me ladies!!!!!

and last but certainly not least thank you to everyone of you girls on b'n'b you have made this journey through pregnancy so much fun, and answered some of the questions I dont even want to talk to my doctor about hehe ie piles!!! and its odd being at the end but know Ive graduated to the postnatal forum yay:happydance::happydance: so hopefully see alot of you guys there

heres a pic of Maiya for ya sorry we havent uploaded anymore ya know how it is nappies food sleep thats about it these days.

ps 19th ladies sending you guys loads of labour dust:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• 1 day old.jpg
    1 day old.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 120
congratulations hun she is beautiful xxxxxxxxx what a strory hun x

She looks perfect!! Congratulations and well done x

She is an absolute stunner !!! Congrats xx

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

awwww congrats,what a story u did brill and what a beautiful daughter too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online