maiyas head sometimes spasms

Heather.78

Reaction score
hi guys maiya has colic and I just wanted to check does anyone else out there with colic, does your crying fits come in waves so at 7 o/c the crying starts and it really comes and goes with little breaks in between sometimes though her head spasms then she crys is this normal Ive asked the hv and she said nothing but its so worrying

What do you mean spasims ?? when max had colic it was always around supper time so 6-7pm ..the only thing that moved on his head was um forgot the name (lil hole in head) it would throb but other then that it wouldnt move around or anything

i mean she starts her colic spat at 7 and during the crying shell stop fall asleep then be woken up by a spasm (head jerking) then we're off again crying its so odd you can time it 7-10 every night took her to the docs because they were so bad today but he didnt think they were fits or anything like that

I would get a second opinion hun just for saftey sake , not trying to worry you but its worth a shot ..whatever you do dont google things lol it makes you stress for nothing ..

I know it may sound silly but can it be bed bugs lol? I know those lil buggers bite me hard sometimes that i jolt

i mean she starts her colic spat at 7 and during the crying shell stop fall asleep then be woken up by a spasm (head jerking) then we're off again crying its so odd you can time it 7-10 every night took her to the docs because they were so bad today but he didnt think they were fits or anything like that

Tabs was the same hun when she was younger but i couldnt tell if it was the reflux or the colic part where she would stretch her whole body and go rigid etc.
I did find though that everytime i did her nappy throughout the day i did baby cycling with her legs and big circle movements with them, a special care dr recommended that for the wind issues and it did help. Also i got tabs down earlier too and that helped so if she got up at 7am she was fed and down by that time in the evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->