Major Placenta Previa and feeling really isolated

Jemsybabes

Cautiously Expecting #3
Reaction score
Not sure where else to turn so I thought I'd vent here. I'm 23 weeks into my third 'healthy' pregnancy and was recently hospitalised with a small bleed following a Dx of major Placenta Previa. I'm now out of hospital on strict instructions to take it easy. My parents have been brillabt, they've been taking my other two kids here and there so that I can rest and helping out with housework etc. My husband is helping where he can but with me not working he's got to keep the money coming in and he runs his own business so he pretty much works 24/7, don't get me wrong I'm thankful for what a brilliant provider he is, the kids and I want for nothing.
Apart from that I've not had a single text message or phone call from anyone else from family / friends. I'm having to take it easy which is difficult as I'm usually out and about loads and always having people round/going to visit people etc etc. I'm now starting to feel a bit isolated because I can't get out as much as before and then that combined with the fact that no one really seems bothered about me is adding to the severe loneliness. Even my mother in law doesn't seem bothered. I'm not saying it needs to all be about me but anytime I've ever been ill I've just kept gojng and not expected sympathy or help from anyone, the only thing different this time is that I have our unborn baby to consider and my kids always come first.
Sorry for such a long post. I'm just feeling so lonely, like at times like this you realise who actually cares!x

Have your friends always been there for you previously? Or is this sort of a new situation? Maybe try reaching out to people, not sure who you think would be bar but maybe they just don't know you could use some company right now? Don't be afraid to ask, if they love you they'll respond! On the other hand, I find that sometimes we have new situations come about and some friends flake out. If you think this is happening is there a way to meet or focus on reliable friends or find new people to share your pregnancy with?

I've had a friend for the past 10 years, she's always been so sweet but recently she's such a biatch. She got pregnant 2 months after she learned I was pregnant with my 1st (we tried for 6 years, 7 ivf's adoption list, immune treatments then magically a natural bfp), now I'm having twins and she couldn't even congratulate me. I'm ending it with her. She's a self centred cow and she's done nothing but compromise her pregnancy & health of her baby. She didn't even want kids, and I don't think I can hear about any mistreatment of her child. Sometimes these situations teach you who your real friends are, sometimes you need to reach out to those who you know are trustworthy because maybe their just caught up in their own stuff. Gl xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->