• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Major placenta previa...... Bed rest and bleeding

robo123

Reaction score
Hi ladies, so I have just been discharged from hospital.
Turns out I have major placenta previa. I had a few small painless bleeds that they have let an eye on. I have been discharged on complete rest, can only be active for 1 -2 hours per day and no more than 30 mins at a time

So has anyone had this at 29 weeks and it resolve?
Anyone had small bleeds and managed to get to 38 weeks before having CS?

I know how serious this can be and will not be moving from resting unless completely necessary

I have a one year old and it's so hard and has been awful been away but another 9/10 weeks and hopefully we will all be home and ok

Oh know that dont sound good hon. Make sure u rest. Maybe ask a family member or friend to come over and watch ure LO so u can rest as much as possible.

I have no experience but I'm sure they will keep an eye on you and I'm praying u go full term [-o<

Thank you, I have no family around but have some fantastic friends who have made sure I am not alone and have taken my little one out. My hubby is fab too so I am really lucky. X

They dont think the previa can move away? Usually they do. Mine did

They are keeping a close eye and scans every 10 days. They are not hopeful it will move.

I am still optimistic that it will move, but I am on bed rest until it does to try help prevent a major bleed.
How many weeks did yours move? X

I had it at 20 and at scan and on the weekend it had not moved at all at 29 weeks
Maybe that's why they are not so hopeful. Also been hospitalised due to the bleeding which they have advised is not good. :( x

I really hope your okay hun and the best rest helps atleast until your further along x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->