Major Preggy Brain

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
I took a shower, turned off the water, than stood there wondering if I'd actually washed my hair :rofl: So turned the shower back on and took another shower. Stan came in and asked me if I was okay :rofl: told him I was fine just couldn't remember washing my hair, I think he thinks I'm crazy. :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thats funny!!!!!

Haha woops :o

I'd do that without being pregnant if that counts! lol

Hehehe nice one! Yesterday my hubby took out our recycling, and when he dumped it in the bin he heard a strange sound - evidently I had put a bunch of cutlery into the recycling bag, and all our forks and spoons were now on the sticky bottom of the (huge, four foot high) bin! Poor guy, he fished out what he could and then rolled his eyes at me for a while.

Hehehe nice one! Yesterday my hubby took out our recycling, and when he dumped it in the bin he heard a strange sound - evidently I had put a bunch of cutlery into the recycling bag, and all our forks and spoons were now on the sticky bottom of the (huge, four foot high) bin! Poor guy, he fished out what he could and then rolled his eyes at me for a while.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

bless ya.

its not just during pregnancy either, well for me it isnt. Ive seen myself take nicole to nursery (when she was 3), convinced myself i'd left my straighteners on, walked all the way home (about a 1-2 miles) realised i'd left me keys in the house and had to climb through the kitchen window!! all this at 1/2 8 in the morning before i was due to start work at 9!!! oh and i HAD switched the straighteners off!!!!

having kids definately affects your brain like!!! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Ah, the pregnancy brain! Haven't had it too much except for today when I said good luck to MBlack for tomorrow thinking she was getting induced tomorrow.

:dohh::dohh:

I have it too! Unfortunately for me, I have had it since my oldest was born (she's almost 14!). It never seems to go away.

I have really bad attacks some days - yesterday it took me three attempts to leave the house - forgot the house keys, the car keys and then got to the car to find I had forgotten to lock it in the first place!!!!!!!

Hope this ends soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->