• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Major tax credit overpayment !

Back in 2009 I got a payment over over 3k off them as I had worked it all out wrong..every year since then I am sorely disappointed when I only get the odd hundred or so back lol. Enjoy it :)

Glad it was right for you :D

Doubt we'll get anything back, it'll be just our luck we owe them something :haha: Any extra payment would be great though!

Im being boring and putting most of into savings as i may not be so lucky next year - pretty sure it was as i was on mat leave with the twins for 6 months so my first estimated yearly income was way off !
Going to treat myself to a new dress for a works do though !

The first renewal I did I forgot to take into accout maternity pay and we got a £1000 back! X

Wow I hope I'm that lucky could do with a bit of extra cash! Lol congrats on your recent money luck :D

We got some back today, now I'm trying to decide whether to treat myself to a new laptop as our pc is dying so I mostly use my phone or be good and spend it on the house as we only moved in 2 months ago and still need carpet.

got my award notice y/day and mine's gone down from £125 a week to £61 a week. yikes. lol. its cos they've paid me too much since april. at least they are not asking to be paid back in a lump sum and instead are just taking it bit by bit by reducing my weekly amount. Xx

I got £1,997:10 (W&CT credits) paid into my account yesterday:wacko: as well as £586:87(WTC&W&CT credits). I phoned them up this morning and the £586:87 was ok But the £1,997:10 was an over payment, they will be taking it back bit by bit from my monthly payments, meh:growlmad:

Seriously why make more work for yourselves by doing silly mistakes like this, and getting my hopes up! I was secretly dreaming of a new kitchen:haha: oh well:shrug:

We were underpaid by £1200 last year and got it in a lump sum in March. Wow!! I rang them but it was right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->