- Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation
- Nivea Q10 Tinted Day Cream
- Elf Mineral Mascara
- Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter
- Elf Eyebrow Kit
- Elf Eyebrow Treat and Tame
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Dew Me Setting Spray

I wear those everyday and switch up my eye makeup and blusher (if I wear it).

what's the UD setting spray like? I want to try it but the price is putting me off where it's a completely new thing to me.

Always always a bit of concealer normally studio fix by mac and a blusher of some sort either pink swoon or fun & games again mac.

I can cope with out everything else :)

Yes yves saint laurent touche eclat defintely, it's about 20 quid but you can get it cheaper on ebay but i LOVE it! Also high beam by benefit is expensive but it gives you a lovely glow i've found no other product does ;) Also it's more a product but tweezerman tweezers are the best for plucking!

I would consider everything in my makeup bag something I can't live without:

- Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation
- Nivea Q10 Tinted Day Cream
- Elf Mineral Mascara
- Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter
- Elf Eyebrow Kit
- Elf Eyebrow Treat and Tame
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Dew Me Setting Spray

I wear those everyday and switch up my eye makeup and blusher (if I wear it).

what's the UD setting spray like? I want to try it but the price is putting me off where it's a completely new thing to me.

It's really nice! I have dry skin but I still want to set my foundation and since I can't use powder I use this. It feels really nice and doesn't tighten my skin.

I am very much a Bobbi Brown girl. I have pale skin and get really dark circles under my eyes. Nothing has come close to BB's creamy concealer. I dab a bit under my eyes and set it with a small amount of her powder and I look well-rested! Goodbye purple undereyes!
I find all of her make-up really classy and very gentle on my sensitive skin. I currently use her champagne and rose gold eyeshadows and her rose gold lip gloss. It's so subtle and pretty - makes you look really polished but without looking like you are wearing make-up.
Yes, it is expensive (averages about $30/product). But it lasts a long time and looks so natural. :thumbup:

I am totally spoiling this thread by saying that I don't use make up :p

MAC lipstick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"