making a list......

Oh my goodness, help I know nothing! Out of interest, why do you need a steriliser if BF?

Hi Jus, I'm no expert but I think you'd need it if you decide to express breast milk into bottles? xxx

OMG, I am such a DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR brain I didn't even think of that! Help me, I'm doomed to failure as a mother!:blush:

it's just pregnant brain slowing you own hun - you would have remembered eventually! hehe (why do ya think i needed this list....) ;)

Well so far i have a moses basket, car seat, 2 pinky t-shirts one says little favourite, and the other my heart belongs to daddy lol and one of those snuggle sleepy suit things that i absolutely adore its soo cute. Waiting for the cot to get here so i can use it as storage and put all of the stuff i buy for her in there. x

I put a post up yesterday of everything that I have already, there are a few things that need added to my hospital bag like magazines and sweets/snacks etc but it may give u an idea of what is needed, heres the link:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ave-bubba-dont-think-ive-missed-anything.html

Crikey, that list is scary! I thought I was doing quite well, buying the odd thing here and there but I've got a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG way to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->