Making a quiet entrace?

iwantabub

Reaction score
hi ladies...

i have decided to move on over ... ill be 15 weeks this saturday and today made my first baby purchase :)

A leander cot :)

https://danishbydesign.com.au/product-information/leander-cot-bed/

Im so excited :)

so how are u laides all feeling? any other early second tri mummies?
im still suffering the dreaded MS but slowly getting better.

anyone else still suffering?

H&H 9 months to all of u :)

welcome ... I suffered until 18 weeks but I hope yours passes soon ...

Hello! I've started looking in this forum rather than the first tri as it doesn't feel as applicable!
I've started feeling a little bit better now, still not great. Randomly feel sick or absolutely starving and also an emotional wreck as I'm moving to another city quite far away, saying bye tog fiends has been so hard! X

Yes I did midnight fairy! Have you had your scan? Xxx

Yes, I got moved forward 1 day hehe. So you are december now? As I was moved to NYD. Hope your scan went well xx

congrats Midnight I remember you from our October group ... Im glad to see you are pregnant again ... h&h pregnancy to you

Thank you blessed baby. Been a very rocky time. So glad to make it to 2nd tri cx

thanks Deuce mum... :)

and thanjs for replying ladies ..

yes i hope we can all see the other side of this awful sickness... it went on til 17 weeks with ds... 15 weeks tomoro and i just want it to get on its bike and F off! lol.

im currently sitting at the breakfast table eating cereal at 6am coz if i dont i know ill feel worse when u get to work... but keeping it down is hard atm :( ... damn this one is harder than the last lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->