Making my partner insane

Messyjessy

Reaction score
Hi I'm very new to this sort of thing but after reading so many posts I decided that it was time I joined. I don't really have anyone to talk to about ttc. My boyfriend is really sick of the topic and his mum who I am friends with would go ballistic if she found out we were trying because "she's too you got be a grandma" and none of my "friends" are any help. I have three and the only one who talks to me gave me her contraception pills and a crazy amount of condoms the last time I told her I was ttc :wacko:the problem I have is I so desperately want to have a baby ( the bf and I have even agreed on names already) and every month I manage to convince myself I am pregnant whilst knowing full well that in a few weeksy period will start and I'll be upset and pms. I don't understand why it won't happen for me we have been ttc for two years with no luck I'm starting to wonder if one of us is unfirtile :cry: I've tried everything I can calendars, regular baby making, not "trying" being less stressed I dunno every time I see just one control line on the test I feel like what's the point. Only the point is I want a baby and I can't seem to conceive grrr it's on my mind all the time! :brat:

Have you tried ovulation tests? I found them really good as they showed I was ovulating later than I thought! If you have, then I would see a Dr for some basic tests. Modern medicine is great at helping people conceive :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->