Making up cot bedding.

MarshMellow

Laura, Mark, Ben and Bump
Reaction score
This may seem a reidulas (sp) question but what Do I need bedding wise to make up my cot? Ive got my pram and mosses basket stuff sorted. But seeing Lucy_Lu's nursery I want to make mine as nice as possible. I have sheets and blankets ect. No bumper yet. OMG I feel so unprepared now!

I have a fitted sheet on the mattress then a tucked in flat sheet and blanket as covers.

I could be wrong - someone correct me if I am - but you don't need all the extras with a newborn. For example the bumpers don't go on because if the baby manages to end up with it's face next to it, it can suffocate etc. It's the bare minimum at the beginning I think (although nothing stopping you doing it all up before the baby comes just to have it looking pretty and taking a photo).

I have my mosses basket for when hes new born and wont really be sleeping in his cot untill hes 6 months when hopefully DH will have been posted and we will be in our new house. avabear that is the only reason I wanted to do it LOL for a piccy.

So I ended up with a fitted sheet and a matching teddy with fleecy blanket on top! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->