MAM anti colic bottles

We used dr browns the MAM are pretty but my son wouldn't take the teat and the flow seemed quite fast x

We've been using these for about a week now and so far so good.
We make them by putting half cooled boiled water in them ready and keeping them in the fridge. Then when we need one we use one of our old avent bottles (sterilised) to mix boiling water with the formula, then pour that into the mam bottle. It sounds complicated but it's much easier than how we made them before, trying to rapid cool bottles with a crying baby isn't fun!

It's funny you mention the flow because Lily seems much better with these teats than with the avent ones!

I loved them but when lo was about five months old he just started refusing them, even new size teats didn't help :-(
I'll use them again for the next one though, thought they were great. No leaks if you assemble then right :)

Im thinking of getting these bottles as my little girl has really bad colic and I find the tommee tippee teats to big for her little mouth. I want pink ones anyone know where to get a good deal on them? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->