MAM bottles

BrittBS

Expecting #2!
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with the MAM bottles? I'm trying to decide on which ones to register for, between those and the Dr. Browns. I already know all about the Dr. Browns and how good they are but I need more info about the MAM's I've heard there good but someone told me you can't warm them up in hot water because the vent holes in the bottom of them make the milk leak out. Has anyone ever had this happen?

I love these bottles. I started with the avent and they leaked like mad.

I changed to MAM and loved them. They don't leak at all (your friend must have been doing something wrong) They come completely apart which is great for cleaning and if there is air in the bottle you can hear it coming out (through the vent at the bottom)

Go get some MAM's!!!

So you can warm them up in water? I work at a daycare and she will be going there once I go back to work and they use a crockpot with water to warm the bottles up and there is a parent that won't let us put her mam bottles in there because she said it makes the milk leak out, soaking them in there.

No, they don't leak.

She musn't be pushing the filter in properly at the bottom, thats the only way they would leak.

xx

Ive not tried them ? But my friend has and her LO didnt drink out them .. My LO doesent drink form the Dr browns ... The Dr browns 1s leaked for me and so did the tomee tipee
Anti Coliuc + ones So now im using Just the normal Tomee tipee ones because my LO likes that teat shape :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->