MAM free soother uk

i mean all the posts not the forum lol. Well either way ive applied :) thanks

me neither but if i remember right it took ages when i applied before...

Oh dammit... should have read all the replies first. dud!

might be used to be soo good too so still keeping fingers crossed cause i know from past it sometimes takes ages for these things

Hi guys, I've just been on Mam's Facebook page and they've said that this website offering a free MAM dummy is a hoax and that they've asked them to remove it but haven't had any luck yet.

Sorry to disappoint :( just thought it's best to let you all know, that was from the horses mouth so now I'm a bit worried that the fake company has our address :s Sorry to be the bearer of bad news x x

thanks for the update hun must only recently been cause i have been getting samples off the site since about 2004.

You're welcome, I think they said it was their competition that ended in aug 08 and then the other company took the page :s Ooo lucky you! I won some last week so just waiting for them to be delivered :) x

the other site was't a win one it was just samples i used to get 2 samples every 3-6months from them and the last ones we got where the SID's reduction ones.

Ahh that's handy, their glow in the dark ones look gorgeous, may have to get a load of them! You should have a browse of their Facebook page if you haven't already, they always have competitions and giveaways and you always get a reply from them if you post a question. They seem like a lovely company, I've only just found them but I'm so glad I did! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->