Mamaroo?

BeachgalNY

Reaction score
Has anyone used the Mamaroo bouncer? Or do you know someone who swears by (or hates) it? One of my sister's friends said she loved it, but no one else I know has ever heard of it. It's pretty pricey, so I'd like to hear more about it from other moms before considering it.

Thanks for any info and advice you can give!

I have heard great things about them, I don't think I have heard or read a bad review on them actually, and to be honest if I had a unlimited budget I would have gotten one! But the price tag was just too much for me. They do look great tho!

Yes I've seen them and really like the look of them but they were just too expensive. Plus a lot of the additonal features like the MP3 player addition just don't appeal.

Everyone I've know has used the cheaper bouncer/swing seats and they have worked perfectly well so I'm just going to get one of them.
If you have the money then totally your choice, like PP said I haven't read any bad stuff about it x

check them out on Amazon and see the reviews, Some people love them some hate them... I decided against and got a really good side swinging swing - my little one loved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->