Mama's And Papa's Chaing unit *SOLD*

lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
We have a Mama's and Papa's Changing unit on wheel with built in bath, its the morris and borris one, so unisex i can take a picture and upload later if wanted.

Slight damage to the plastic that stops the screws damaging the metal due to being done up to tight.

Just sat collecting dust in my room at the moment.

We paid £50 so looking for around £30 and P&P will be £5 Next day signed delivery

Hi hun, I am interested in this, where you say there is slight damage is it overly visable ? and I presume doesnt weaken the unit in any way?

Apologies if sound over cautious lol x

ok...sorry to gatecrash but i just wanna highly recommend this to mums! we have this one too and its wicked...so handy and isabel loves going on it! now when she's stressed we tell her we're gonna take her to see millie and boris and 9 times out of 10 she calms down when laid on it!!!

Hi hun, I am interested in this, where you say there is slight damage is it overly visable ? and I presume doesnt weaken the unit in any way?

Apologies if sound over cautious lol x

We used the unit and it did not seem to affect it in any way, even when wheeling in full of water in and out of the bath room, i will upload some pictures tomorrow/today so show it and the damage

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->