Mamas and Papas Factory Shop Stoke

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by scrummy mummy, Dec 12, 2009.

1. scrummy mummy

scrummy mummy Baby number 3 on board x

Me and oh decided to have a nosey round in there today and all the maternity clothes are £4 :happydance: i got a really nice cardi that should have been £45 bargain and a few tops and tights - got some scratch mits for bubz 2 i know i should but couldnt help it :blush: and the best bargain was 2 rolls of barnaby button wallpaper for 50p each :thumbup:

O and i nipped in Sainsburys to pick up the free new mum pack :happydance:

xx

2. kelly2903

kelly2903 mum2princess an expectin

awesome did they sell prams and everything i wonder if they are online im not in stoke aaawwwwww lol xxx

3. kelly2903

i just googled it an there is one in huddesfield not too far away from meeee wooo hooo i will be looking there 1st lol thanks for the tip xxxx

4. scrummy mummy

no probs kelly they did have some brill offers on prams cots and everything there was a Rita cotbed for £50 :) did go looking too much at the big stuff tho i know i wouldnt be able to help my self :haha:

5. kelly2903

oohhh goody lilly has a mamas and papas changing unit and draws and a the cotbed to match it bloody cost me almost £500 so this time i might just get a bargain lol xxx

6. lennie

lennie Active Member

Wow I didnt know about this and I live in Stoke, I will def be making a trip in the future! Thanks:happydance:

7. 1babygirl1987

1babygirl1987 mum to my little boy

whats the difference between the factory shop and one at an outlet (normally has about 60 per cent off) this designer outlet is about 5 minutes from my house and i never even knew there was a mamas and papas store!!!x

8. scrummy mummy

yea its an outlet hun - M&P came to stoke about 3 years ago its near Festival Park in Hanley i love the place will defo be going again soon for a few more bargains :happydance: