Mamas and Papas Factory Shop Stoke

scrummy mummy

Baby number 3 on board x
Reaction score
Me and oh decided to have a nosey round in there today and all the maternity clothes are £4 :happydance: i got a really nice cardi that should have been £45 bargain and a few tops and tights - got some scratch mits for bubz 2 i know i should but couldnt help it :blush: and the best bargain was 2 rolls of barnaby button wallpaper for 50p each :thumbup:

O and i nipped in Sainsburys to pick up the free new mum pack :happydance:

xx

awesome did they sell prams and everything i wonder if they are online im not in stoke aaawwwwww lol xxx

i just googled it an there is one in huddesfield not too far away from meeee wooo hooo i will be looking there 1st lol thanks for the tip xxxx

no probs kelly they did have some brill offers on prams cots and everything there was a Rita cotbed for £50 :) did go looking too much at the big stuff tho i know i wouldnt be able to help my self :haha:

oohhh goody lilly has a mamas and papas changing unit and draws and a the cotbed to match it bloody cost me almost £500 so this time i might just get a bargain lol xxx

Wow I didnt know about this and I live in Stoke, I will def be making a trip in the future! Thanks:happydance:

whats the difference between the factory shop and one at an outlet (normally has about 60 per cent off) this designer outlet is about 5 minutes from my house and i never even knew there was a mamas and papas store!!!x

yea its an outlet hun - M&P came to stoke about 3 years ago its near Festival Park in Hanley i love the place will defo be going again soon for a few more bargains :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->