Mamas and Papas Pramette (Toddler Step)

MrsE

Reaction score
Does anyone have one of these and use the toddler step?

It looks tiny, can a toddler fit on the step when in Pramette mode?

Trying to look ahead as my little boy will be 2y 9m when baby is born, he's a pretty good walker so I wouldn't need a double buggy. He rarely uses his single now.
Just wondered if it's worth getting something like the Pliko Pramette with built in Toddler step or a different pram with a buggy board.

Basically, what I'm asking (after waffling lol) is, is the toddler step practical when the pram is in Pramette and pushchair modes?

Cx

actually havent tried it yet, but got it for this reason

You cant use the step when the pushchair is in pramette mode, or when the seat is fully reclined, so all in all its pretty useless, unless your baby is going to use the pushchair in the upright seat position. If you like the puschair then id attach a separate buggyboard to it. xx

Can I just add that I read somewhere (can't remember where though,sorry) that attaching a buggyboard to your pram/pushchair affects your guarantee x

Can I just add that I read somewhere (can't remember where though,sorry) that attaching a buggyboard to your pram/pushchair affects your guarantee x

yep Ive read it too, unless you go for a pushchair that has its own specific buggyboard like a Jane, Bugaboo, Emmaljunga or Bertini, then you are covered. Unless of course you are attaching a buggyboard to an older pushchair that is no longer covered by a warranty, then it doesnt matter. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->