Mamas and Papas Pudding and Pip Star light Swing

Pingu

Mummy to 2 xx
Reaction score
Does anyone have the Mamas and Papas Pudding and Pip Star light swing?

It is £99 but reduced to £79 at the moment, is it worth the money compared to other swings for cheaper price?

Thank you :)

I don't know about the pudding and pip one but i bought a m&p starlight swing in brown and cream a couple of months back as it was on sale in argos! I obviously haven't used it yet but it is not out of the box and looks great, it has a great recline and comfy seat etc plus i've heard great reviews on them! x

Thank you, it does look really good, OH likes that we can plug our mp3 player in lol. I missed out on that bargain at Argos, I really wanted one!

Yea it was a bargain, i was lucky to get one! I think that i would pay a bit more so if the one you've seen is on offer i'd say its worth it! x

I also got the swing in argos in the sale, £34.99 - bargain :)

I took it out of the box & put it together to check it was working, lucky I did at the time as there were a few parts missing but I managed to get another one from another store so checked it out & It was fine.

Have to say it is a lovely swing & I can't wait to put our little one in it when they are born :happydance: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->