Mamas and Papas Urbo Elite......

Willo

Mum of 3 :D
Reaction score
Anyone have one or know any one who has. Was looking online and looks good. I'm also thinking about Mamas and Papas Sola either. Any advice or reviews welcome........

Thanks

My best mates have an Urbo and got it just after they came out. They've had lots of problems with the wheels and had to send it back for repair, I've read a few reviews which said this is a common issue. I believe M&P have now solved the wheel issue so newer ones won't have the problem but you could always sound all knowledgable and ask.

The Sola was on our short list but I didn't think it was very small when collapsed and by the time I added on extras it was quite expensive. Have a look at the Glide, it's a Sola just a different colour and packaged with extras (like the Elite version of the Urbo).

I think the main difference between the two is the Urbo is smaller and more lightweight but will struggle off road whereas the Sola is bigger but has more off roady type wheels.

Thanks for the info. I'm not planning any major off-roading, but it would be nice to know the pram can handle different terrain, like grass or gravel.

I have seen the sola folded and I know it's not the smallest, but my boot is big in my car so it won't be too much of an issue. I saw the Glide online too and seems good value alright, so maybe that would be a good option. I was gonna get the carry cot and I saw that the one for the Urbo costs a lot more than the one for the sola. All the added extras sure add up don't they???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->