Mamas ands papas sola/urbo/rubix carrycot

LuckyStarr

Mummy to Izzie X
Reaction score
Hi

I have a black mamas and papas carrycot that will fit the sola rubix or urbo. It is suitable for overnight sleeping and includes a matress which has no marks.

This is in perfect condition there isn't a Mark on it I have the carrycot the rain cover (used once) and two mamas and papas carrycot sheets in White.

This is a great size, Izzie still fits in it comfertably at nearly five months but is too nosey to lay down :dohh:

I can't post photos I'm on the iPad but if anybody is interested I can do some for you.

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-sola-carrycot-black/103625300/type-i/

Any questions please ask

Hoping for £60 but willing to take offers.

Can be collected from Huddersfield/ Halifax or Wakefield or courier at buyers expense.

Hi, which carrycot is it, as I thought the M&P ones weren't interchangeable with the different chassis styles?

I have this for my M&P Glide. It is a lovely carrycot. Great price too, hope you sell it quickly hon :D x

Hi, which carrycot is it, as I thought the M&P ones weren't interchangeable with the different chassis styles?

The majority actually are but some are higher priced than others so they don't like to tell you this, if you go into any M&P store, you can have a play around with carrycots and frames. M&P will try to tell you not to have a different carrycot to the one advertised as it hasn't been tested that way but so long as it clicks and is secure I wouldn't have a problem using it.

This carrycot is sold as a part of a package in my m&p for the sola/rubix and urbo as they all have the same connectors x

Hi hun just wondering do u have the carrycot still would b very intrested in it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->