Mamas pregnant with babies REALLY close in age?

orangedaisy

Reaction score
Looking for mamas in situations similar to mine :)
I have a 4, 2, 4mo old, and now I'm pregnant again. Not exactly planned...

Honestly, I'm a whirlwind of emotions right now. I go from scared, to happy, to embarrassed, to excited, to terrified... overwhelmed to say the least.

Already I've gotten the 'look' from the cashier kid at the store when I bought preg tests with all my kids in tow, and felt like I was getting interrogated and asked if it 'was planned or....' by the lady giving me my test results.

I'm honestly kind of scared to tell our families - I know we're going to get all of the 'don't you know what causes that?' jokes... :/

Anyone else in this same boat?

Im just the opposite..I have a 5 year old and Im pregnant with my 2nd. They will be 6 years apart and its a bit scary. Some days I feel like im starting over and am way in over my head, but most days, Im excited and I cant wait for the little one.
Im sure your family will welcome all your babies. :) Babies are blessings!

Well I don't have any older kids yet, but dd is 3 1/2 months old and I'm 7 weeks pregnant right now. It took so long to conceive dd (4 years and clomid) that we really didn't believe my Dr when she told us it can happen quickly after giving birth, especially with only having one tube. But bam! Totally unplanned and unexpected. They will be almost exactly 11 months apart and I'm dreading telling people. I came back k to work on July 20, and on July 21 we found out I was pregnant. I'm so afraid to tell work.

I'm excited, but at the same time I'm not ready to give up all the attention on dd. Dh hasn't really said much. He says he happy, but hasn't said anything about it and only acknowledged it once. My mom thinks it's funny, but besides her haven't told anyone else yet.

My kids are very close together. They're 3.5, 2 in June and 1 in May, so yes. This will be my biggest gap, with my third baby and this one both being under 2 when this baby is born, but my second and third were only 11 months apart. I'm showing already, and I do get a lot of looks and a lottttttt of comments. But, I want five kids, and I would like to still be young when I have them. (And my second and third were surprises. I was using birth control and only TTC my first and fourth!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->