man i just dont no please help lol

babezone

Reaction score
so im starting to weane archie now he has his cereal in the morning and he has half a jar of veg etc in evening. he also has about 4 bottles a day too only half with evening food....but when do you have to start cutting out bottles or do they jus tel u they dont wan them any more hes really good with solids and tbh wil eat anything but i dont want to over feed him how much is he ment to be eating man im so confused on the back of tin it says 5 7oz bottles a day is that plus food?? or not?? humpfhh lol x

any1???

I would say carry on giving him his milk at the moment because he's only 3-4 months old. Grace was 6 months when we started weaning and after about 4 - 6 weeks we started to cut the bottles down. First was the lunchtime, then tea time. She still has a cup of milk before bed and in the morning though.

Hope that helps hun xx

Milk should still be his main source of nutrition at the moment. We didn't cut out Caitlyn's bottles, she just stopped wanting them as often.

xx

you can start weaning them when u feel the times right... although my healthvisitor gave into sooo much trouble for starting elinor at about 4/5 months.... they claim their digestive system cant handle it apparently! But i started then with my 1st daughter lol! Ideally what I did was giver elinor all her feeds (milk wise) as per normal and then let her have some food. That way she was still gettin her full feeds of milk. And any weaning she had ontop of that was a bonus.The ounces of milk she was having wnet up at i think about 7 months, but the bottles cut down by one. Now shes one, she gets a 6 ounce bottle in the morning before her yoghurt, she will get 4 ounces of milk mixed in with porridge at lunch, she will get whatever she gets for tea with her juice cup and she will get 6 ounces of milk at bedtime and a banana. She drinks juice constantly throughout the day. Its so confusing weaning kids!!

good luck tho!

claire

xxxxx

He should be cutting out milk feeds at around 6 months or after so I'd keep up with them for now hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->