Man united baby name

Gems

Reaction score
The Oh has informed me that if Christiano Ronaldo scored in tonight fianl then he wants to name our baby Christiano if its a boy !!!!

I dont bloody thing so !!! lol.....

Can you imagine me stood calling him to come in for his tea on back door step !!! ha ha:rofl:

I said that to my OH i gave him a list of all the MAN U players and said he can pick any of them for our little man, unfortently he a liverpool supporter and turned round and gave me a list of the liverpool players :hissy:

Come on the mighty Reds!!! Sorry im excited leaving work at 6 to go get me strip on (if it still fits lol) XXXX

lloks like you'll be going with it then?

Maybe drop the O? Christian is much nicer. unless you're Portuguese?!

Lol that's a good idea Tinytoes.

I watched it, I was getting bored with all the penalties.

Good job he missed his penalty then eh!! Lucky escape for you one goal one miss ... :rofl::rofl:

COME ON THE MIGHTY REDS!!! lol XXXX

Brilliant that is exactly the same as my hubby we compromised before the game and he said whoever scored the winning goal we would incorporate in the babies middle name so if it is a boy then Ryan it is!! apart from now hubby is calling bump Ryan....if we have a girl not quite sure....

CHAMPIONS!!! CHAMPIONS!!! CHAMPIONS!! CHAMPTIONS!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
:happydance:

Sorry girls but i am a gooner ... did want Man U to win over Chelsea scum tho lol

The Oh has informed me that if Christiano Ronaldo scored in tonight fianl then he wants to name our baby Christiano if its a boy !!!!

I dont bloody thing so !!! lol.....

Ha! My boyfriend was talking to me about the match last night and I was feeling so bad for you haha

Im pleased you didnt agree.

xxx

if i have a boy, my bf wants to call him cristiano (after ronaldo)! i said definetly not, especially since LO isn't of spanish/portuguese origin it would sound a bit odd lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->