• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

manchester areas anyone??

hi all I'm moving to Deansgate, city centre in January! :happydance:

I'm in Wigan oo but work in Warrington :)

im originally from Salford but moved to Bolton!

:yipee:I'm from Swinton which is about 10mins from Manchester city Centre, 10mins from Bolton and about 15mins from the Trafford Centre (if that helps):happydance:

yeh I no swinton I go through there all the time on me jollys lol, im in bolton only been living here 2 years and still manage to get my self lost now and then haha was born in manchester but raised in herts

im in widnes which i s near liverpool

Hi there I'm from Manchester. Just moved out of city centre as didn't have enough room for a new arrival :)

Hi. I lived in manchester up until last summer, we're now living in a little place just outside manchester, called handforth which hardly anyone seems to have heard of, but is sort of squished between cheadle and heald green and wilmslow?! Ish?! We have a stockport postcode! Haha.

Probably moving again this summer but staying around the manchester area.

I used to live in Oldham, I lived in Waterhead. Not anymore though :cry:
Live up in Glasgow now & they all talk funny.

they talk funny in manchester too haha but i suppose not as funny in liverpool heheh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"