Manchester Meet anyone?

flutterbylge

Riley's mummy & expecting
Reaction score
hello ladies,

fancy a meet up? Last time we met, it was in Arndale, probably the best idea as more or less everyone could get to the city centre with one bus/train if they are not driving.

I am available anytime, just thought i would start a thread now so we can arrange it in a couple of weeks.

I would be coming with my little boy Riley who is 6 weeks on thursday.. Looking forward to hearing from you all..

xxx

Wow....look at him, he's gorgeous babe.

Congratulations:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeah, I'm up for it. I'll have to bring all of my 4 kids during the holidays though:wacko:

Wow....look at him, he's gorgeous babe.

Congratulations:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeah, I'm up for it. I'll have to bring all of my 4 kids during the holidays though:wacko:

aw thank you Hevz, he is getting bigger everyday.. yep, bring them all, the more the merrier :)

anyone else?

i may depending on details if thats okay? Riley's gorgeous! :hugs:

Hi. I'd be up for it. No suggestions for dates - there are quite a few days I can't do but I'll just see what date you all decide and hopefully Poppy and I will be able to come along xx

great! :) i have just messaged Stephanie (maybethistime), she wanted to join us last time but she couldnt, and she had her baby girl about 2 weeks ago now, just told her about the meet and asked when she would feel up for it.. when i hear from her i will update it on here and maybe we can decide on a date?

Vicky- Thanks, it will be great to see you and Charlie again as well- and all the other lovely ladies and babies that were there xx

I'll come if I'm free. Need to get myself out of the house to kick my cleaning habit :thumbup:

how is 12th August wednesday? maybe 12o'clock in the Starbucks Arndale in Manchester city centre? I am open to suggestions, will do any.

The only thing i would like to do is to meet somewhere where we can breastfeed and where there's a changing room as Riley is a little pooper :)

I'll come if I'm free. Need to get myself out of the house to kick my cleaning habit :thumbup:

You're welcome to get out of the house and come round to mine. And do some cleaning :winkwink:

Oo lovely, I do love cleaning! Had a handyman round earlier and I was wiping up his footprints as he walked through lol. You're supposed to be helping me to kick the habit though - don't encourage it! :nope:

12th August is good for me.

Awwwwww it's my MIL's 60th and I have to travel to Tunbridge Wells to "surprise" her that day:dohh:. Don't rearrange for me....I can always come next time :hugs:

I would love to but it's a nightmare with all 4 of mine! I could come to one the week after if we met around 10am but I know that's difficult so I'll probs just see you all another time xxx

Hiya.

Just had work back from my friend, i can't do 12th either i'm afraid.

I would love to but it's a nightmare with all 4 of mine! I could come to one the week after if we met around 10am but I know that's difficult so I'll probs just see you all another time xxx

aww you should bring them to Chester kiddy centre thingy thats arranged for 19th, keep them busy and have a :coffee: and gossip lol! it's posted in forum meets if you want to see :hugs:

i'd love to come, but can only do thursdays and fridays cos of work. although give it a couple of months and i'm back on mat leave!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->