Manchester Meet anyone?

i can make pretty much any weekday i was gutted to miss the last arndale meet.....what about a poll for dates im pretty sure we could find one everyone is able to do x

Wow....look at him, he's gorgeous babe.

Congratulations:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeah, I'm up for it. I'll have to bring all of my 4 kids during the holidays though:wacko:

Me too :thumbup: although my teenage son prob wont want to come i guess it depends on hubbys shifts to how many kids i bring x

id love to come with jacob, only thing is only been to manchester couple of times so might get lost!!!! :blush:

Yeah I am subject to my hubbys shifts too lol

Do we have a date yet ladies? If not, what days are best for everyone? Weekdays or weekends?

OooOoooooh, manchester people! I'd come but i'm too shy for stuff like that, lol :)

Shy....wots up? When baby comes you're gonna have to get used to making new friends at baby massage and other types of baby groups:thumbup:

I'm shy too, but I'm pushing myself to go to things like this. Don't want to end up all on my lonesome :( lol.

come ladies get ur bums into gear lol someone fancy doing a poll??

dont be shy emma...i used to live nr ashton!!!!!

come along! ..... im shy too but when we had the trafford centre one it was good fun and great to meet up with everyone. i get shy at baby massage aswell but once im there i forget about how scared i was to go!!

yeh lets do a poll, dont know how to do it though.. i can come any time any day..

Don't be shy girlies!!! Everyone's lovely and really friendly, well everyone i've met anyway! You'll be glad you came if you did!

yeh lets do a poll, dont know how to do it though.. i can come any time any day..

Just go back to your first post and click edit, go advanced and there should be an option to add poll at the bottom i think :hugs:

If you girls have a look in the Girly Sanctuary, there is a meet on September 26th in Manchester and you're all welcome to come to that one too! :)

If you girls have a look in the Girly Sanctuary, there is a meet on September 26th in Manchester and you're all welcome to come to that one too! :)

Really? Are you going too? What are you doin in this neck of the woods?:happydance:

Really? Are you going too? What are you doin in this neck of the woods?:happydance:

It's a big meet a lot of bnbers are going and staying over the night. I can't go as it's my babies first birthday party the next day :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->