*mangotango's* TWW Buddies with BFPs Due March 2014 (Everyone Welcome)!!

Literati_Love

Reaction score
Hi all! This is for everyone who was part of the "https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/1891795-af-due-june-29-anyone-want-2ww-buddies.html" thread last month and ended up getting BFPs!!!! Of course, anyone else who is due in early March 2014 is welcome to join!

Let me know your due dates so I can make a list!

March 2
Cloe

March 4
aamonaa28

March 6
danni1989 :angel:
CountryMomma

March 7
Ganton

March 9
Literati_Love :angel: m/c @ 6 wks.
AmberCali4nia

March 10
Moolia

yay! I don't know how you edit the title of the thread either...

yay! I don't know how you edit the title of the thread either...

Hahha, oh well. Hopefully everyone can forgive me for my daftness.

I *finally* got doctor confirmation from my urine test today: definitely positive! But my doctor is still on holidays and I just have no idea when to make my first pre-natal appt for? This is all so confusing!

OK well I couldn't get in to see my doctor until July 23rd, and by then I will be just over 7 weeks. Is that normal? I assume at that point she will book my first ultrasound. I have no idea how this all works!

Is anyone having any symptoms yet? My bbs are finally getting a bit sore the last couple days. For a few days I felt very nauseous when I woke up but the last 2 days I felt totally normal. Sometimes it's hard to remember I'm pregnant!

Nauseous and bloated. It's embarrassing. Hate these cramps too...

Hello. I'm due march 7th.

I've been feeling sick in the mornings for the last few days, but it tends to ease off by 10am then I'm starving. So I eat, then feel sick again half an hour later!

i am new here!! Can i join you mommies of March??
My Due March 4

OK well I couldn't get in to see my doctor until July 23rd, and by then I will be just over 7 weeks. Is that normal? I assume at that point she will book my first ultrasound. I have no idea how this all works!

My doc said when I get pregnant, he'll do an ultrasound around 6 weeks, so I'd think 7 will be ok. How exciting!

yeah that's pretty normal ..some docs wont even see you until your 8 weeks .. i have a doctor appt at 6 weeks so 1 week from tomorrow i'm super excited and hope everything goes alright...as far as symptoms ive had sore boobs for about a week now and i feel nauseous and i want to eat all the time i'm bloated..my fiance told me i look like i'm getting a pudge already...lol how embarrassing i said no its just bloating...lmao...

i am new here!! Can i join you mommies of March??
My Due March 4

Of course! Welcome here! Are you experiencing any symptoms so far???

My doc said when I get pregnant, he'll do an ultrasound around 6 weeks, so I'd think 7 will be ok. How exciting!

Thanks! That is helpful. I think when my dr gets back from holidays I am going to see if she can at least call me and answer a few questions before my appointment because I'm just so confused!

yeah that's pretty normal ..some docs wont even see you until your 8 weeks .. i have a doctor appt at 6 weeks so 1 week from tomorrow i'm super excited and hope everything goes alright...as far as symptoms ive had sore boobs for about a week now and i feel nauseous and i want to eat all the time i'm bloated..my fiance told me i look like i'm getting a pudge already...lol how embarrassing i said no its just bloating...lmao...

Thanks! Wow, lots of symptoms for you! I definitely am eating more than usual. I don't necessarily feel *hungry* but I get shaky and dizzy and not-so-great feeling if I don't snack regularly. I am definitely bloated, but I actually am a person who normally experiences EXTREME bloating throughout my entire cycle, especially around AF, so my bloating is actually less severe than normal which is nice for a change! I also still have more energy than normal. So weird.

Hello. I'm due march 7th.

I've been feeling sick in the mornings for the last few days, but it tends to ease off by 10am then I'm starving. So I eat, then feel sick again half an hour later!

I think that's quite common! Being nauseous obviously has something to do with being low blood sugar. My office-mate who is pregnant eats CONSTANTLY now to avoid being nauseous. I am sure that will be me soon. I'm just trying to appreciate the fact that I've had minimal nausea so far!

Nauseous and bloated. It's embarrassing. Hate these cramps too...

That sucks! Still getting cramps? I expected to get way more cramps than I did but I really only got some minor cramping on the day I found out I was PG, and nothing since! Hopefully your cramps will go away soon!

a litlle earlier i was walking up some stairs and i got this real bad sharp pain that made me have to stop...omg..i hope its nothing serious it was like it was in my inner thigh close to my groin or up toward my hip a little bit....it made me nervous and now i've been on edge just hoping i'm still on the right track..

Of course! Welcome here! Are you experiencing any symptoms so far???

for me this is the 3rd pregnancy and its totally different ,,, i feel that i am exhausted all the time and need to sleep....
And too much lower back pain!!!

Is it normal?

a litlle earlier i was walking up some stairs and i got this real bad sharp pain that made me have to stop...omg..i hope its nothing serious it was like it was in my inner thigh close to my groin or up toward my hip a little bit....it made me nervous and now i've been on edge just hoping i'm still on the right track..

Oh no! That sounds a bit scary but if it was your inner thigh it could have just been a ligament or tendon? Are you able to call your doctor and ask about it? I am sure it would be nice to be reassured.

for me this is the 3rd pregnancy and its totally different ,,, i feel that i am exhausted all the time and need to sleep....
And too much lower back pain!!!

Is it normal?
I think it is pretty normal to be very exhausted and to have lower back pain. And I also think it's normal to have different experiences for different pregnancies. No pregnancy is exactly alike, including for the same person!

For me I am still having more energy than usual during the day...But I am a lot more emotional than usual and I am finding that that is making me more drained at night. For instance, I started crying in the middle of supper at some tiny thing DH said last night, and ended up going to bed at 7 pm because I was so mentally exhausted! ahhaa

yeah i'm praying that it was nothing...and i plan on calling her today since yesterday was the 4th didnt want to bother her....i havent had it again or anything..just that one time sharp pain

Hi Ladies!

Thank you so much for inviting me to this thread! That's so amazing!
Hope you ladies are all doing well!

I am doing fine so far. Had to take a few extra HPT's as my symptoms are almost non-existing. The only outstanding symptom I have so far is a really strong food aversion all things sugar. I am a person who normally has a very sweet tooth. I can't stand to taste anything sweet in my mouth. Sugar tastes like dishsoap to me.....:sick:

In regards to cravings. I am craving all things green and veggies, such as Spinach, broccoli, salads, kale, beans, peas. Can't get enough of that.

I guess that's good right? :)

I do have a little camping on and off and ligament pain.

Hope to hear from you all soon! :hugs:

Hi all! This is for everyone who was part of the "https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/1891795-af-due-june-29-anyone-want-2ww-buddies.html" thread last month and ended up getting BFPs!!!! Of course, anyone else who is due in early March 2014 is welcome to join!

Let me know your due dates so I can make a list!

March 4
aamonaa28

March 6
danni1989

March 7
Ganton

March 9
Literati_Love
AmberCali4nia

My estimated Due date is March 2nd, 2014. :happydance: So happy to join this thread. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->