Marble Hornets

Tegans Mama

home edding mum of 2
Reaction score
Anyone else watched/watching/following Marble Hornets?

Just a disclaimer for those who aren't but want to - it's quite scary/jumpy and isn't for the faint hearted. It's a Youtube series about Slenderman (which again is not for the faint hearted)

I LOVE MH and was wondering if anyone else follows it and wanted to talk about it :thumbup:

I first heard of them a couple years ago now, but as of late, I haven't followed them as much, as it was too much talk, not enough Slenderman, haha.

Have you watched TribeTwelve and EverymanHYBRID also?

I've been meaning to restart them all again, as it's been a long while since I watched any of them, so I wanted to refresh myself with them, and catch up!

I haven't no, I don't know which ones are good and which are not :lol: I'm really enjoying MH at the minute though, I think there was a point where there was too much slenderman and it sort of stopped being so scary because he was there all the time? I love masky/Tim though. Totally terrifying

The other two I mentioned are the other two more popular and known ones. But I actually don't know if there are any others. :haha:

Do you also watch the totheark videos, that go with MarbleHornets!? Sometimes people forget about those because they are on another channel. :thumbup:

Masky scared me when I first saw him, soooo much! I don't know why he hit me so hard in the scare factor but he did!

TribeTwelve and EverymanHYBRID both bring their own aspects and I enjoyed them both. TribeTwelve is about a boy named Noah, investigating into the death of his cousin (I believe it was his cousin, been a while since I watched the first videos), and EverymanHYBRID actually starts as fitness videos with weird things that happen and to look for. :thumbup:

Yep I watch totheark aswell. I also do a lot of lurking on the unfiction forums and read all the speculation about them and everything. It's fun :lol: An easy way to waste a few hours. I must say though that Slenderman really gets to me :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->