• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March 09 Pregnancy Buddies Due Dates Tracker

jms895

Reaction score
:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:
Due Dates for March 09 Girls!

Please PM me your EDD and I will add it to the list, also if you are team pink, blue or yellow.

March Due date Buddies Chat Page: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-buddies/39026-due-march-09-pregnancy-buddies.html

March Due Dates:

1st - Shimmyshimmy - Team Yellow
2nd - KatienSam - Team Yellow
3rd - Bearsbaby - Team Yellow
3rd - Jus - Team Yellow
4th - Pixiekitty
5th
6th
7th - Katieandbump - Team Yellow
7th - Kateqpr - Team Yellow
7th - Mum to HOT
8th
9th - Passengerrach
9th - beancounter
9th - taryen
10th
11th - Lolly101 - Team Yellow
12th - Shifter - Team Yellow
12th - Rita Lewis
12th - Wanababy
13th - Mummymadness - Team Yellow (or EDD 17th)
13th - donnad
14th - Keldac - Team Yellow
15th - Lilysmum
15th - Pinkmac85 - Team Yellow
16th - Lil_Gem_1989
17th
18th
19th
20th - nataliecn - Team Yellow
20th - Embojet
20th - Twinkles
20th - Aurora
20th - MummyCat (Cath) - Team Yellow
20th - pictureperfect
20th - Louise-B - Team Yellow
21st - Kris0309 - Team Yellow
22nd - lousielou (Lucy) - Yellow (Thinks Pink!!)
23rd
24th - Happy
25th - jms895 (Jade) - Team Yellow
25th - porkpie1981
25th - xxlollixx
26th - Logiebear - Team Yellow
26th - CountingDown
26th - Wobbles/Stircrazy
27th - trying_4_no.3
28th - Purple_Kitty
28th - jojo1974 (Jo)
29th
30th - FierceAngel - Team Yellow
30th - First Time Mum - Team Yellow
30th - Dee-H - Team Yellow
31st

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-club/25934-bumps-due-dates-2008-2009-a.html

Updated and used the link from Wobbles to add some more.
Lots a bubbas due in March!

Hun that was more of a 'we have one' and we update it all the time listing due dates every year :blush:

x

Hi Wobbles, yeah I saw it after I did it, but there were so many of us in March buddies thread they all wanted one for us, already have over 30 I think! Sorry to have duplicated! xx

It because people then follow the idea not just one month and makes our records pointless ...if you see what I'm saying? x

I do yep! I get carried away on here..... :rofl:
Maybe you could add all this stuff to the overall one then its easier? x

Heres a thought ... maybe if you wanted your own DD list you could pop it in the OP of your March buddies thread, if you wanted your own little separate one as well as using the "official" forum one?

Polo_princess - do I have to get the person who started the March buddies thread to paste in on the first page as I am unsure if I can do it?? Or can you then just let me know how to edit it etc. Thanks!

Yes, if you get the OP to copy and paste it into their post ... that way you can keep the list going all between you if you want to. I think some of the other girls have done that too in their buddies threads

I am waiting for Shimmy shimmy to come back to me (post started) and then we can transfer it all to the other

By the way, I have no idea what I am supposed to do. Can someone help me with that. Be good to get it all together, but I really dont mind anyway guys, I havent been on here much lately, I have been so busy now I have my energy back.LOL!

Its up to you lot.

xxx

Hey shimmyshimmy i think its just editing your first post and putting everyones due dates on there so that ppl chatting on here can see when everyone is due and similar dates, alot have put theres on here, otherwise u could put in the post "if u want to be added private message me your due date" then all u have to do is edit the post to add them each time and then soon enough everyone will be on. Be good to see when we're all due xxxx

ooo thanks for puttin me on here hun will let u no in a few weeks what team i am on

By the way, I have no idea what I am supposed to do. Can someone help me with that. Be good to get it all together, but I really dont mind anyway guys, I havent been on here much lately, I have been so busy now I have my energy back.LOL!

Its up to you lot.

xxx

Shimmyshimmy just paste all the dates into the March Buddies thread on first page. At the page, press edit and then paste it all in to there. You will have to keep it up to date though as you the thread starter! Thanks

I'm on team yellow now but we are going to find out at UC Baby in Dec.:hugs:

o i never saw this thread before!!! Can i be added to 21st and team yellow (predicting blue)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->