March 2010 Mummies!!

bigbloomerz

Reaction score
Hello to all you lovely ladies who are Due in March 2010, Im due March 4th, Im BigB, im 24 and I'm Married and this is our first child.

Best of Luck to you all on this Fabulous Journey!

Feel free to post on this thread your Estimated Due date and a little bit about yourself.
xx

Members and Estimated Due Dates...

1st March -
Nattielou
Hayley JJ
WTTMommy
blondeNklutzi - Team :blue:
cleopatra - Team :yellow:

2nd March -
Wishing4bub#3
hivechild - Team :blue:
livelaughlove
thechaosismex - Team :pink:
Julchen_79 - Team :blue:
xhannahxbanan
March2010
jay.92 - Team :pink:
DueMarch2nd - Team :blue:

3rd March -
Sparky0207 - Team :pink:
Kel127 - Team :blue:
Lauraaraa
Pineapplehead
chanba

4th March -
Bigbloomerz - Team :pink:
Erised - Team :pink:
Julesy78
Diana
horsey_hen - Team :pink:
trashit - Team :blue:

5th March -
Emskins - Team :yellow:
maajka - Team :blue:

6th March -
Mrs-N
kelly342000
jm61504 - Team :pink:

7th March -
Hs Bean
Hazel28
peddybaby - Team :pink:

8th March -
Curly Sue
Zimababy
Erinnae - Team :blue:
mizzbabyluv
Amz123
swazzle - Team :pink:

9th March -
Starbucks101
nat&muffin - Team :blue:

10th March -
Jenny25
MTurgeon0530
Essence
Katrinka
minime2009
mizzbabyluv
fordy - Team :blue:
kelloggs - Team :yellow:
digs

11th March -
wish2bmama
bexie1985

12th March -
x-shahani-x
Laui59
Missy.
Sophxx
surprisemummy - Team :blue:
katekatekate - Team :pink:

13th March -
Hannah's Mom
Jayceerae
loopy_lou
bexie1985
amazed
AmyMarie - Team :blue:

14th March -
Sez
BlondeNBump
annawrigley - Team :blue:

15th March -
Mummy0704
Carly J
Tink1o5
Mynnx
Laurajo24
Rach27
zuko1970

16th March -
Samlee08
IdLoveAPink1
tinkerz23
jj-rabbit - Team :blue:

17th March -
gemini9961 - Team :yellow:
Sophieee18 - Team :blue:
gemini xo - Team :blue:

18th March -
Seity - Team :blue:
sweetjelly
MiissMuffet - Team :pink:
girl friday - Team :blue:
bobbybrewster - Team :blue:

19th March -
aliwali
ThatGirl
mummy g
LauraRose
bear74
Lauraxo - Team :blue:

20th March -
amy16323
aladrian

21st March -
MissingBubs
RAFMrs
boonies
makeithappen
Lottie'sMum - Team :pink:

22nd March -
Helabela
beckyboo27
having#4 - Team :yellow:
kikillov3
xLaurax - Team :pink:
boonies86
Lou78
leannefox - Team :blue:

23rd March -
boom_chick
Bumptastic
MissTanya
bumpy..x
jackie.d - Booked in for C Section 19th March Team :yellow:

24th March -
mummy1981
Fingerslocked - Team :pink:

25th March -

Sassy-TTC
JennyLynn512
JessiHD - Team :blue:

26th March -
SGDMom
aflight84 - Team :pink:

27th March -
Ready2Go
babylove84
hekate
ethan amelia
heather118

28th March -
MummyDee - Team :blue:
Kerrie-x - Team :pink:
mandylou

29th March -
meandmyfive
Emx - Team :pink:

30th March -
rottiemiss
30thMarch2010
Mendy - Team :pink:

31st March -
Tanya
greenlady - Team :yellow:
mummy_em

To be confirmed
-
randomxx
flumpy

Rest in Peace Baby Kellan, Lots of love to Mummy RaeEW89 22/09/09 xx

Hi there

I am due 5th March by LMP. Got midwife appointment 13th July just waiting to see if this one decides to stick FX'd.

I am Jacci,43,already have a 12 year old daughter(her father died in an accident in Oct 06).
I am now with the love of my life!! He is 41 in July(my toyboy) and has 2 boys of 8 and 11 who live with their mum in Sussex.

I have already posted in Team Angel Graduates a few times. Hope thats allowed too!!

Jacci.x

Congratulations to the first March mummies!

hello i am due 01/03/10 yeyyyyyyyyyyy were all so close

Hi I'm Kel

According to LMP I'm due March 3rd.

This is the first for me and my DH and we are on :cloud9:

Hi girls. :)

I'm Nat, I'm 33, married to Peter (37) for 3 years and this is my second pregnancy after a missed miscarriage at about 6 weeks over the new year. We're made up about being pregnant again, but a bit concerned after last time and being that it's still early days. I've felt a lot more positive about things over the last couple of days though, so I hope that continues. I'll deal with any problems *IF* and when they arise.

I'm due on 1st March by NMP too, BigB. I'm seeing my doctor on Monday about something else, so I'll tell him I'm pregnant then. It's actually to get some blood test results, as I've had some abnormal but non-specific blood results over the course of about a year now, though I've been feeling well. They've now done some more specific follow-ups, and I get the results on Monday. We were planning to wait to TTC until we knew everything was ok there, but it seems we're more fertile than we realised. :oops: So I really hope there's nothing in the results that's going to cause any problems in regard to the pregnancy. I'll let you know how I get on.

I think spring will be a wonderful time to have our little ones. :) The weather will be starting to get a little better and there'll be all the signs of new life springing up around us. What a wonderful, positive time to welcome our new babies into the world. :)

If all sticks...I am due on 8th March 2009 based on my egg collection/transfer dates. Not even four weeks though so I'm very tentative. Haven't even phoned hospital yet. My 'official testing day' was meant to be Wednesday but I've been testing positive since 9dpo. Will be 13dpo tomorrow.

I am due March 7th! We just found out last night. This baby will be our third earth baby, we have a heaven baby who left us March 1 2009!

Welcome HS Bean, Curly Sue, NAttielou, Kel127, HayleyJJ and Jacci!
Have added u all to the list on the first post :) Wishing u all a happy and healthy 9 months :) xx

Just thought I'd join in too even though I haven't officially announced my pregnancy yet.
I've got long and irregular cycles, but am pretty sure when I ovulated. Going from that date I'm 4 weeks 3 days today, and due on the 4th of March 2010.

This will be our (me and DH, been together for 7 years in December and ttc for 13 months before falling pregnant) first pregnancy, so all new to this =D
Hoping to get a GP appointment on Monday or Tuesday to discuss where we go from here and maybe get some bloods done to confirm. Plus got a fertility clinic appointment on Wednesday (still left from when the gynae referred us), and I'm quietly hoping they'll do some check ups too.

hello.
can i join you March mummys to be.

my EDD is 6th March

Have added u all to the list on the first post :) Wishing u all a happy and healthy 9 months :) xx

Best take me off this..........been bleeding heavily since this morning...been here before....going to see if I can get emergency appointment at doctors first thing monday and get back to see consultant that I saw back in April who was looking at my recurrent m/c's.

Hey ho this is number 5 now....so maybe time to give in?????:cry::cry::hissy::hissy:

Best take me off this..........been bleeding heavily since this morning...been here before....going to see if I can get emergency appointment at doctors first thing monday and get back to see consultant that I saw back in April who was looking at my recurrent m/c's.

Hey ho this is number 5 now....so maybe time to give in?????:cry::cry::hissy::hissy:

I am so so sorry! I hope they find the issue with your recurring m/c's very soon, and you have a happy healthy pregnancy soon!

how about a march baby meet when were all about 14 weeks??

so so sorry babes thinking of your annd your family at this terrible time xx:hug:

a meet sounds good but where is everyone from?

I'd love to say yes to a meet but

1. I'm likely to be around the country around that time (hoping to be in Holland for a couple of weeks after my 12 week scan)
2. You're over 3 hours away from me, don't think I could convince DH to travel that far =/

Mrs-N, I'm on the Wirral (North West) ... so you're even further away from me at around 4 hours!

-Edit-
Sorry to hear the bad news jaccib =(
I'd love to say that bleeding is common during First Tri and not to worry, but you've gone through enough heartache to know your body better than that. I really hope you'll get some answers and a sticky bean soon.

sorry for your sad news jaccib. :hug:

i know we r all so far away.

im oxford but we could arrange a mutual place

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back