March 2010 WTTers!

buttercup3

Mama & TTC
Reaction score
Have I missed something but there doesn't seem to be a March WTTers thread yet!

I know there are other ladies out there on the WTT list! Where are you!?

xx :dohh: xx

Yay! I'm not alone! Here's to bfp's!

Less than a month to go... Well I'm waiting until the 8th as I want to pass my birthday and birthday night out first!

I have already gathered a box of baby stuff. Just received the free little lamb nappy that was in the february issue of mother and baby. I love it!

Went to mothercare yesterday but feel like a bit of a fraud as I don't have a baby in my tummy yet! Can't wait to go back with hopefully a bump in the summer!

Xx

awww how lovely!!! i don't want to dictate fate yet, staying away from all baby shops and mags.. but the second i get my bfp i'll be straight there haha :)

not long not long not long :)

awww how lovely!!! i don't want to dictate fate yet, staying away from all baby shops and mags.. but the second i get my bfp i'll be straight there haha :)

not long not long not long :)

Yeah, I found it. I hadn't seen this post when I created a whole new one!

We are TTC on 1st March and I will be on CD15 then. DH wanted to wait until March as (bless him) he will be ready then:shrug:. I haven't bought anything yet, although I have picked out all of the stuff that I want. Will be subscribing to a pregnancy mag after the first month. BTW-DH thinks we will get pg immediately, he also thinks he is always right!

I'm really pleased that you are both moving over too, definitely don't feel scared of 'taking the plunge' to the other side now. Hope you are excited :kiss:

I will be CD14, currently having a visit from AF so at the very start of March I should be ovulating.

But I don't think that we will be first time lucky - unlike OH who thinks it will happen instantly!

My OH also feels he will be ready in March, although he was the one who brought it up at christmas, we both decided it would be good to wait a couple months for folic acid and the like to take effect.

You have picked out all your stuff?! You have to share! I have a big spreadsheet with lots of images and information on it - I'm making a big list of baby clubs to join as well.

I have been buying Mother & Baby and Prima Baby magazines since January - just reading to pass the time. I think its making me more paranoid though but I've always had a 'what will be will be' attitude so I'm not letting anything phase me.

Now I'm just wondering to myself if I should buy a mega pack of pregnancy/ovulation internet cheapies from eBay just so I have a supply - feel a POAS addict is bubbling up inside me!

I think about TTC too much - but I am very excited!

xx

I may have picked my stuff Buttercup, it doesn't mean that DH will agree. In that case I would have to compromise I suppose. Your speadsheet sounds like a really good idea.

Do you mean online baby clubs?

Ebay ov and pg tests are great, I've been using the ov tests for about 6 months now and have learned loads about my cycle. I know that when we TTC I will be able to identify the days that we should be :sex: and at least if you get a :bfn: you know you did everything necessary. The expensive tests are just to make absolutely sure :winkwink:

I also think about TTC way too much, having a busy schedule helps a little though.

I'm a planner so I always want to know how much stuff costs and I make lists for everything! I get worried because I see people who aren't TTC for years and they know the names of their children! I am so indecisive, which is probably why I have to make lists all the time - narrow down my decisions!

By Baby Clubs I mean Tesco, Emma's Diary, Bounty etc - all the free baby samples. We also have a Real Nappy initiative here and I'm excited about getting to try before we purchase anything big. Again with the planning :thumbup:

I might just go ahead and buy some of the internet cheapies when I get paid just to have some stock. I have far too much time on my hands as we just moved city and I've not yet started work (do next week) so all I do all day is read this forum, magazines and a new thing I have started to do today - youtube everything!

Not good... I need some work to get occupied - thank god we are not TTC just now or I would been POAS constantly just to check if I've changed by the hour! :haha:

Not too long now!

Anyone else starting in March?

Yay! Hello!

We are actually TTC now because my fertility calendar suggests that I'm ovulating on Sunday so we thought that we may as well!

But hoping for March BFP for all us ladies!!!

Yay! The sooner the better, I can't wait to start.

Where my cycle is at right now, I'm expecting to ovulate somewhere around March 22 or so. I'm so nervous and excited, but also way stressed :wacko:

I'm in the process of finding a new house and then moving and getting resettled so....March will be a busy busy stressful month... :shock:

Still going to try though! :D

Hello... I'm new to this site.

I just had my 2nd missed m/c in less than 4 months on Feb 17 (Blighted Ovum 8 wks), first was was Oct 30 (Trisomy 12wks). Dr. said to wait 1 cycle before TTC again. So if all goes well I should have AF the week of March 15-19 and Ovulating the end of March into April.

Here's to healthy sticky beans to us all!! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->