March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

I know I will have to google it and see what they would be...lol

Ok give me a minute and let me type this out but tell me what you think of these milestones

1. Positive HPT
2. HCG levels Doubling
3. Heart beat on Ultrasound
4. Hearing heart beat via doppler
5. Passing week if you Miscarried
6. Completion of First Tri
7. Normal Prenatal Screening Test
8. Normal Mid Pregnancy Ultrasound
9. Feeling Baby Move
10. Point of Viability
11. Completion of Second Tri
12. 37 Weeks
13. Labour and Delivery

So I will put everyones name on the front page that asks for it and just give me the date is you have reached any milestones sound good?

I am only going to do the first ten or else this can get crazy.....lol

Hey Sammy, I have the same due date as you - March 29th. It was confirmed at the Docs 3 days ago! I got my first BFP July 16th but wanted to be sure through blood work.

Hi sammy. Can I join? I'm a couple of weeks infront but I always go over my due date so I'll be closer to your date.
I agree, you do get lost on the bigger threads xx

Names are good- and more than 10 probably will get to be too hectic.

Great I will add you guys just send me your dates in one post and I will put it up on the first page

Hey Sammy, I have the same due date as you - March 29th. It was confirmed at the Docs 3 days ago! I got my first BFP July 16th but wanted to be sure through blood work.

you are added let me know if I got it all correct

Embo78 and MissFox I need your dates if you want me to add you

I will update a bit later tonight....time for dinner here I will be back on later tonight...talk to you soon ladies

still waiting for DH to get here with Dinner...lol while I am waiting i will need the dates of milestones already acheived hpt and hcg doubleing

Got my :bfp: on 9th July. Only had one blood test but doc said she wasn't gonna repeat cos she was happy with my numbers. That was on 16th July :)
Mmmm what's for dinner Sammy?

Oh lol! That's what we're having tomorrow. Got friends coming over. Can't wait to tell them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->