March Mummys!

My tea is on now, cue Caine getting grizzly! Jacket potato for me with cheese sauce, bacon mushrooms and onion mmmm

Caine is watching fragile rock, :rofl:

i loved fraggle rock when i was little!!
button moon too.... noone ever remembers it tho :blush:

mmmm ur jacket spud sounds yum!

we're off to button mooooooooooon.......
somethin somethin somethin.... mr spooooooooooooon......
lalalalalala

The main thing I remember about Fraggle Rock is the alternate lyrics to the theme song...

"Down at Fraggle Rock,
Grab a fraggle by his...
Swing him round your head,
'Til the ba$tard's nearly dead"

You get the general idea :blush: God it's a horrible song! I can't believe I ever thought it was funny :shock:

I luuurrrvved Button Moon!! It is still on NickJr after 8p at night!!! Dan loves it too!!! That and Mr Benn!!

love the fraggle rock song holly :rofl: I'm back watching ps I love you haha I'm addicted! Woohoo nearly 13000 posts x

The main thing I remember about Fraggle Rock is the alternate lyrics to the theme song...

"Down at Fraggle Rock,
Grab a fraggle by his...
Swing him round your head,
'Til the ba$tard's nearly dead"

You get the general idea :blush: God it's a horrible song! I can't believe I ever thought it was funny :shock:

:rofl: poor fraggles.......
Was it strawberrys or turnips they used to pinch from the giants? I cant remember....

I think its on NickJr2!!! They do the old progs from the 70s and 80s after 8pm at night!!! Button Moon was on a few weeks ago!!!:happydance:

Holly If I was a fraggle I wouldn't be coming to your house for tea. However DH is roling round the floor laughing at your alternate version. You know what they say about small things and little minds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->