March Mummy's

Yea I bet as soon as we give up our LOs will finally arrive.

I'm hoping that after Tuesday my mind will be preoccupied by my new car to think about still being pregnant. Might not work :haha:

Aw Amber. Three weeks max :hugs: i know it doesnt feel better thinking that way but at least we wont be pregnant forever?

My mums getting just as impatient as me... She chopped chillis up and put them in our beef stew :haha: never had a spicy stew before. It was actually a nice improvement!

Aww thank you :hugs:

:haha: Bless your Mum! A spicy stew doesn't sound that nice though lol. My Mum is just as bad :dohh: She's been going on and on for me to have her. Like I don't want to already!! :dohh: I'm sure if I could of chose a date already then I would of lol!

I'm gonna try and keep on walking as much as I can, hopefully it'll help with not needing an induction. Kelsey who had baby Corey said she walked and walked and ended up having him at 39 weeks!

My varicose veins are getting mega painful now though, might have to start going commando cos my knickers rub against the biggest one :sick:

Are you bouncing on a ball? My mum has one hidden somewhere in its packaging :haha:

I just keep walking! Gonna go out again tomorrow! :thumbup:

I don't have any of them veins sorry! Ouchies :( Are they because of the extra weight?

I don't have a ball :( wanted to get one to begin with but just never got round to it :dohh: Get it out and have a go :D

Maybe if we all stop trying to get them out they might stop teasing us with the fake contractions and false 'this is it' signs! They all will get bored and want to come out so they can cause trouble out here instead!! Just a thought.... I think I'm actually cracking up!

I have to agree that we should stop trying lol!

For the past two days, me and OH have gone on long walks! (2-4 hours long each) and last night when we were walking back to my house, and it was about a 20 minute walk, I thought I was in labor! It turned out to be a 40 minute walk then lol but my bump got so hard, I had the worse back/stomach pain, and I was nauseous. Was really hoping Alex was coming :haha:

Got back, layed down, and everything stopped :dohh:

Today is the first day i havent been on a walk tbh, i was feeling extra lazy. Yea think it is from the extra weight and blood pressure. Bloody annoying though, feel like an old lady with them haha. Hopefully walking works for us :)

Omg Sam! I'd of been so jealous if you succeeded in inducing your own labour so soon after getting to full term. It is annoying when you think it's gonna happen though then everything just stops completely :(

Today is the first day i havent been on a walk tbh, i was feeling extra lazy. Yea think it is from the extra weight and blood pressure. Bloody annoying though, feel like an old lady with them haha. Hopefully walking works for us :)

Omg Sam! I'd of been so jealous if you succeeded in inducing your own labour so soon after getting to full term. It is annoying when you think it's gonna happen though then everything just stops completely :(

Today is my first day of not walking also - I kinda wanted to walk every day until I have him :haha: I hate walking because my feet and legs swell up to the size of elephant legs lol but I really want him to know that he's welcome to come out now!

I have to agree though, it's so annoying when you have a false alarm! I honestly thought I was in labor last night, I called my mom and grandma and my OH called his mom :rofl: How embarrassing.. I got home, drank water and layed down and everything just stopped :dohh: Hoping at my next appointment I've at least started to thin out or dilate! Last monday I was still "long and closed"

Bless you! I think I'd of done the same though if I thought I was in labour! So far I've only had things that made me think I was close to labour starting but those also stopped so I guess that means I'm nowhere near :sad1:

I kinda wish my midwife checked my cervix at apps but I don't think she has a peek til 41 weeks... So I have no idea how well I'm doing with that stuff!! :shrug: I'm taking 3000mg of EPO a day though so I should hope its doing something.

Hope your cervix has started getting ready! Maybe those contractions could of helped it out a bit. My midwife seems to think even BH can help

hey joining a bit late but here goes :S

vicky
10th March 12
:blue:
Nathaniel Ryan

I'd happily give birth but Oakley's having none of it :shrug:

same here josie.. happily give birth but Nates too comfy on the inside :(

Are you having a sweep this week? I'll get one when I'm 41 weeks really hoping that works!

i should have one wednesday i think... my appointment is at the hospital instead of the midwife and they're doing a stress test and an ultrasound so i can easily ask aswell... Plus try and give me the closest date for induction they can give me

Mines on Weds too :D fingers crosses they work! That's if you make it to weds, I definitely will :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->