Marvel superhero mashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jensonsmummy

Reaction score
Can anyone help me out with these? I bought 3 of the £9.99 6inch ones from Argos. We got spiderman, captain America and wolverine. I really want to get Hulk but they don't do it. Does the dearer ones at like £15 still fit, they seem to be the same size but possibly come with more accessories. :wacko::dohh::wacko:

I'm so confused lol

I'm sure they are all supposed to fit together - they do hulk in a 2 pack in Smyths if that helps...

hay hun yeah they do fit we have been getting these for LO birthday

Great thanks, we are going to smyths next week so will have a look there. They look class. Not sure whether who will me more excited, hubby or LO

Really want to get some of these for Colin.

yep they do fit :) my lo has some and loves them we have brought more fo xmas got some in toys r us hawk eye, dr octopus, green goblin etc 9.99 and then £5 off £40 spend if you cant find some in argos xx

I've seen these mentioned a few times what are they and what do they do? X

Thanks need a child free weekend to get to toys r us and smyths then. I got captain America, spiderman and wolverine in Argos 3 for 2. Was all they had left.

I've seen these mentioned a few times what are they and what do they do? X

They are superhero characters that arms, legs and heads etc come off so you can mix them up a bit, eg spiderman head but hulks body etc

❤️ This
How have I not heard of these...runs off to buy :thumbup:

I only heard about them this week too, hubby spotted them somewhere. I was meant to be finished too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"