Mary Bell

smelly07

Mummy of 2 girls & wifey
Reaction score
I had never heard of Mary Bell until i heard the name mentioned on here and decided to google.........

i read this about her last night

https://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/bell/index_1.html

honestly OMG i just couldnt believe what i was reading.........i cant believe she was ever released :wacko:

She is a sick woman...regardless of any child's upbringing they know not to do what she did :cry:

I read her autobiography a few years ago, she showed no remorse about it and whined about her time in prison!

Yes i agree, i think there may be something in the brain damage caused by the iron pills and other stuff her mum gave her as a child possibly..... something is not wired right and imo cant be fixed in a person like that.. i think she is extreamly scarily clever.....she should never had be allowed her freedom..........or been allowed to keep her child. crazy!!

I don't know how her child could trust her with her grandchildren :nope:

I think she's wired wrongly also. Very chilling read!

i want to read the book but apparently she gains £££££££££££££££££ from it so i'm not sure if i could bear buying it.

buy it second hand, she won't be making any more profit.

^^^^^^^ good idea........will see if i can x

just bought one on ebay.... used £2.99 free delivery :thumbup:

i want to read the book but apparently she gains £££££££££££££££££ from it so i'm not sure if i could bear buying it.

I think I read that she doesn't get paid for any books that get sold. There was uproar about it and it's been stopped.

Those poor little boys :nope:

I understand that she didn't have it easy herself but still...how she was allowed to have children is beyond me and for her to have the pleasure of bringing her daughter up.

I feel very very sorry for her daughter. What must go through her mind, knowing that her mum is a killer.

It is horrific. But she was only 10 herself, a child really. Surely it's more important to look at what makes a child do something like this?

I've not read the link, but apparantly her daughter just accepted that she was a child when she did it.

Its scary really how young children can think like that...

I had a dream about her the other night after I read about her :dohh:
I feel a bit bad for her in a way. Her upbringing was horrific, BUT she should no way have been allowed to keep her children. She clearly has MAJOR issues.

It is sickening what she did to those poor boys, she is clearly wired up wrong indeed :thumbup:

She doesn't get any profits from her book, Tony Blair knocked back her requested as he didn't think it was appropriate for killers to be cashing in on their stories.

I do think sometimes a person's home life can play a part in their behaviour but not to such an extent, but this is my own personal opinion. My mum and her brothers were subjected to abuse at the hands of their father and my mum was even threatened to be killed by him and was later put into the care system and not for one second has she or her siblings behaved in such a manner. Maybe you could say "everyone is different" in situations like this though, I dunno. :wacko:

I find it shocking that she was allowed to have custody of her child though and would have been mortified if my mum ever disclosed any kind of information to me like that, I would have been gone in a shot!

I dont think the fact she was 10 (a child) makes me understand or sympathys with her anymore, lots and lots of children are subjected to pyhsical and emotional abuse every day but how often do we hear of child killers........rarely...........she wasnt right, something mentally not right and that cant be corrected.........she didnt just do it once.... she did it twice and enjoyed it....imo would of done it again and again until she got caught imo......i couldnt except that just because she was a child when she did what she did makes it any better in anyway at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->