Massive change of plan

Kirsti

MumOf3Boys And Pregnant!
Reaction score
Well the big nice wedding i wanted is no longer :(
Oh has had his hours cut! and so we're going to gretna to do the cheap package and then in a few years have a bigger day.
i hope i can still stay in here and admire your weddings! xx

aww thats a shame you cant do the big wedding you wanted but Gretna looks lovely!!!

x

I was going to have a big wedding, but canceled and rebooked a much smaller cheaper day and you know what I am looking forward to that way more than the bigger one now. Sorry you are having to have a change of plan

sorry for the change of plan- but remember if its a small do you dont need to compromise on anything and it can be just as beautiful and wonderful. At the end of it- you'll still be a beautiful bride, you'll still have the man of your dreams and you will still wear the ring on your fingure- you just wont have 100 guests to try and entertain!

Thanks girls!

were just going to go to gretna do the wedding and then have a massive party with everyone next year! xxx

Im sure you will still have a fabulous day! We booked the wedding package for The Anvil Hall at Gretna online and were just having a meal for our reception and our guests are staying with us for the 2 nights at hotel, so were making a weekend out of what is a small wedding! We had the choice to have a huge wedding (huge family) but decided on a cosy one with only 24 people! I know we will enjoy it so much more. I bet your day will be fab :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->