Massive change of plan

Discussion in 'Bride & Beyond' started by Kirsti, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Kirsti

Kirsti MumOf3Boys And Pregnant!

Well the big nice wedding i wanted is no longer :(
    Oh has had his hours cut! and so we're going to gretna to do the cheap package and then in a few years have a bigger day.
    i hope i can still stay in here and admire your weddings! xx

2. Savannah11

Savannah11 Love my boys xxx

aww thats a shame you cant do the big wedding you wanted but Gretna looks lovely!!!

x

3. booflebump

booflebump Mummy to Toby

4. slb80

slb80 Finally a mummy

I was going to have a big wedding, but canceled and rebooked a much smaller cheaper day and you know what I am looking forward to that way more than the bigger one now. Sorry you are having to have a change of plan

5. honeybee2

honeybee2 Well-Known Member

sorry for the change of plan- but remember if its a small do you dont need to compromise on anything and it can be just as beautiful and wonderful. At the end of it- you'll still be a beautiful bride, you'll still have the man of your dreams and you will still wear the ring on your fingure- you just wont have 100 guests to try and entertain!

6. Kirsti

Kirsti MumOf3Boys And Pregnant!

Thanks girls!

were just going to go to gretna do the wedding and then have a massive party with everyone next year! xxx

7. honeybee2

honeybee2 Well-Known Member

sounds beautiful and personal xx

8. mizzk

mizzk =]

Im sure you will still have a fabulous day! We booked the wedding package for The Anvil Hall at Gretna online and were just having a meal for our reception and our guests are staying with us for the 2 nights at hotel, so were making a weekend out of what is a small wedding! We had the choice to have a huge wedding (huge family) but decided on a cosy one with only 24 people! I know we will enjoy it so much more. I bet your day will be fab :)