• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Massive geek!

C

Ceejay123

My partner is ill, and home today... So I have stolen his new IPad to bring to university to 'make notes' ... In other words I'm sat in a boring web development lecture that I've been to before... Sat on Baby and Bump.

Is any one else absolutely in love with the IPad?.. It's amazing!

We have an iPad. It's 'ours' but it's mainly my husband who's on it! I actually prefer my iPhone as it's easier to surf the Internet on using one hand when cuddling or nursing my baby! :D x

I am completely addicted to mine. To the point where it's not funny! They are amazing. The only thing I find is reading books on it can be hard and I wanted a kindle but hubby (probably assuming he would get his iPad back) bought me a hanspree hannspad tablet instead......its pure pants.no decent apps, rubbish Internet..back to the iPad it is!

Other half has just woken up to find his iPad missing! Haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->