Massive load of girls clothes 0-3, 3-6 and 6-9

katy1310

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
I have bags of trousers, tops, dresses (summer ones and warmer ones), sleepsuits, vests, coats, tights and a couple of other bits and pieces. There's too much to take a photo of everything :haha:

If anyone is interested in specific details please pm me and I can give details or take photos. I will be selling the items from £1 to £5. Some is brand new with tags, some never worn and some hardly worn. Will do a discount for multiple purchases.

Would u be able to upload pics of anything that is new with or without tags ? Or anything that is in excellent condition ..
Also of the tights aswell.. All sizes

I'd be interested in 6-9, specifically tights, vests, socks, shoes, outfits, frilly pants if you have any, hats, think thats it lol!

No problem ladies - I'll get some photos as soon as I can :) x

3-6 and 6-9 summer dresses or little outfits pls

I'll take some photos tomorrow for you all :) I need to charge the camera up! xx

Afternoon! I've just taken photos of all the stuff I have, and DH is just putting them onto a website which is quicker and easier than trying to upload them all onto here, so I'll be back in a bit with a link for you!

xx

Ok....here's the link to the website where DH has just loaded up all the photos....sorry it took so long!

https://babystuffsale.moonfruit.com

I don't think it's all properly working yet but if you hover over baby gear it brings up a drop down menu then you just need to click on the size you want to look at :)

xxx

ETA - there are a couple of other bits and pieces that wouldn't upload - there's a 6-9 minnie mouse pinafore, red corduoroy with white spots, and a 6-9 lightish green cordoroy pinafore and a 6-9 summer dress with red roses on it with a little red cardi.

How much would the 6-9 dark jeans with the flower embroidery t the bottom be posted Hun? And what does the 6-9 Minnie mouse pinafore look like? My lo is obbssesd with Minnie!

Hi, could i have the 6-9 jeans with pink flowers on and the 6-9 brown combats with flowers on please? How much posted? :)

How much would the 6-9 dark jeans with the flower embroidery t the bottom be posted Hun? And what does the 6-9 Minnie mouse pinafore look like? My lo is obbssesd with Minnie!

Say £2 posted? And here's a photo of the Minnie pinafore!

Attachments

• Sophie 022.jpg
    Sophie 022.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 2
Hi, could i have the 6-9 jeans with pink flowers on and the 6-9 brown combats with flowers on please? How much posted? :)

Of course :) Could you please pm me your address? How about £4 posted for the 2? Would you be able to pay by postal order? I've been having some problems with my paypal :(

How much would the following be (all 6-9 months) -
pink dress with brown tights and brown cardi (010)
Purple t shirt and shorts set (011)
green t shirt and shorts set (012)
Checked dress (002)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back