Massive load of girls clothes 0-3, 3-6 and 6-9

How much would the 6-9 dark jeans with the flower embroidery t the bottom be posted Hun? And what does the 6-9 Minnie mouse pinafore look like? My lo is obbssesd with Minnie!

Say £2 posted? And here's a photo of the Minnie pinafore![/

Ahh so cute! I'll take the jeans and pinafore, let me know a total hun? Cxx

£4.50 for the two? Are you ok to pay by postal order if I PM you my details? Something has gone wrong with my paypal account :( xxx

How much would the following be (all 6-9 months) -
pink dress with brown tights and brown cardi (010)
Purple t shirt and shorts set (011)
green t shirt and shorts set (012)
Checked dress (002)

You certainly can :) Just getting DH to remove all the sold stuff off the website as we speak. I will pm you my details and could you please pm me your address? :flower:

xx

How much would the 6-9 dark jeans with the flower embroidery t the bottom be posted Hun? And what does the 6-9 Minnie mouse pinafore look like? My lo is obbssesd with Minnie!

Say £2 posted? And here's a photo of the Minnie pinafore![/

Ahh so cute! I'll take the jeans and pinafore, let me know a total hun? Cxx

£4.50 for the two? Are you ok to pay by postal order if I PM you my details? Something has gone wrong with my paypal account :( xxx

I'm sure I could, but I dont know how you do it? pm me the info and ill give it a go. :hugs:

Checked dress (002)

You certainly can :) Just getting DH to remove all the sold stuff off the website as we speak. I will pm you my details and could you please pm me your address? :flower:

xx

Could you let me know how much they'll be and can you accept Paypal at the moment?? :flower:

Checked dress (002)

xx

Could you let me know how much they'll be and can you accept Paypal at the moment?? :flower:

Sorry, mummy-brain moment! I totally didn't answer your question at all!!! It would be £9 total for all the outfits and I reckon around £3ish for postage but I could do the lot for £10 posted? I still don't have paypal - would you be able to pay by postal order? :flower:

xxx

Hello all and sorry I disappeared for a while - been crazy crazy busy with Sophie teething and various other things!

We now have paypal - if anyone still wants anything could you please send me a PM and I will send you the details :flower:

How much posted for the tights, the pink dungarees and the jumper and jeans and the minnie mouse thing on the last page??? In 6-9 xx

hi hun what warmer dresses do you have in 0-3?

How much posted for the 3 mothercare sleepsuits (the daddy loves me and polka dot and stripe etc) Thanks :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->