Maternity Bras

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
Well, I am into maternity bras already :dohh:

I've gone from a D to an E already and I was REALLY uncomfortable. So, I went into Mothercare and got 2 bras. OMG they are amazing! The most comfortable thing I have ever worn! I highly recommend them! :happydance:

Really, if anyone else is looking for some, then try them.

yep i have mothercare bras too... however think I need bigger size now!!! Already on DD... was a C before!! Up 3 cup sizes!!! MADNESS!! lol xx

i went to mothercare too, to get my first maternity bra
so comfy, felt like such a relief

they was really good in there, they measured me

it turned out i had been waring completely the wrong size i had been wearing 36b but they measured me in 38d :blush:

XX

me and another pregnant friend went to marks and sparks to be measured then mothercare.... and we were both told differently by each shop!!!!

I went with mothercare!!! I had been wearing 36 c measured me at 38 e...... but 38 dd fitted me better!! And had been wearing underwire for ages.... didnt know i wasnt allowed!!

*looks down at her boobies* Nope nothing to see here ladies!

My mum keeps calling me "Jordan" cos I´ve gone from a 32AA (nothing!) to 38B!!!! DH loves it tho!!!

REally think I need to go and get some... Mine have grown and im bulging out of mine lol

didn't realise you weren't meant to wear underwire...

Haha from getting measured as a 34d in jan just before i got pregnant, i got measured at 10 weeks as being a 36f! i almost cried when she told me!! I cant stand maternity bras, i want something pretty that actually holds them up a bit and makes them look nice!!

i havent heard u can or cant wear under wired bras but they do nip into ur skin a bit i love my maternity ones can even sleep in them ive gone up 1 size f to ff

mine grew from a dd to an e in the first trimester and havent got any bigger yet x

i havent heard u can or cant wear under wired bras

it's something to do with the milk ducts, they can go develop funnily if you wear wired bras apparently!! must say i could quite happily live in my maternity bras forever. But they're not exactly sexy. And they dont give much uplift!!

Mothercare bras are def the best ever. I'm wearing mine as we speak. And they make breast feeding super easy too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->