Maternity/breastfeeding dress at 2 weeks pp - UK

superfrizbee

Love my princess & prince
Reaction score
I'm going to a wedding reception of a good friend when baby no3 will be very small. Prob 1-2 weeks if they go a week overdue like my others! I need a dress I can breastfeed in that wont look too terrible around my bump area, which is still going to look rather pregnant. Typically for this pregnancy I have LOST all of my maternity gear and am trying my best to make do with the limited things I have, none of which are suitable for a wedding. Have any UK ladies seen anything in the shops lately that might do?

I struggled with something similar. In the end I bought a peasant style maxi dress. It wasn't as stylish as I'd have liked but it allowed me to breastfeed easily.

I would probably also go for a maxi dress. H and m seem to do some more stylish maternity/nursing wear but not sure how much give there'll be around the tummy. Mothercare have quite a large range of maternity/nursing wear in store (at least compared to other shops!)

I'm not in the UK, and I'm not sure how insane shipping would be, but you could check out pinkblushmaternity.com. They have great clothes and everything I've ordered has been quality. Sizing is pretty true. There may be something similar that originates in the UK?

I was at a wedding this weekend and had a lovely dress from Seraphine which was in the sale, but JoJo Maman Bebe also have some lovely dresses all of which are great as they are maternity/nursing so have postpartum bump space

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->