• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Maternity clothes help!!

For the most part i can get away with wearing alot of my pre-pregnancy clothes, but alot of the tops are too short to cover my belly now... :cry:...i will also say check ebay, i got a lot of 3 over the belly bootcut jeans from motherhood maternity, a pair of gray dressier jeans, a pair of denim capris, a dress and a top the seller threw in (its really sheer, so i cant wear it out of the house, but hubby likes it) for about 45 bucks...which is insanely cheap, considering that one of those pairs of jeans would have cost me about that at the actual motherhood store...i do find that when i wear anything oversized rather than maternity tops i feel fat and frumpy, but thats just me :haha:

New Look is the best but online and not in store as they don't have a great selection of maternity clothes in store and some stores don't have any. I bought my everything from NL for my last pregnancy and will do the same this time again. I was pregnant a different time of the year this time so will need summer clothes.

So far I've been fine with my normal clothes. Lots of ling hip length vests, black yoga pants and jersey or woolen dresses. The only thing that I think I need to get in maternity now is leggings as my normal ones are starting to feel the strain :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->