Maternity clothes uk

broodymrs

Mummy to my boys
Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone know which shops sell maternity clothes in store? I've been to loads of places and keep getting told their range is online only. I'd rather see stuff and try it on before I buy. Tia

Some of the bigger New Look shops have them in. I've also seen some in H&M. Neither have huge selections though, it's quite frustrating!

Thanks. Tried Asda the other day and they said it was online only but it might have just been that store they didn't stock it in. I got some jeans from H&M. They're a size 18, I'm normally a 10! Kind of put me off their range!!

Just ordered a new look coat online (bump getting so cold!) so fx it's ok

Debenhams New Look Mothercare and H&M were all I could find in store :wacko:

H&M sizes are stupid I'm a 12-14 and tried on a 16 jean and I couldn't even get them over my hips and I've not put a lb on this pregnancy so far! My fave jeans are some I got from Asda online.. luckily they fit lovely. Also ordered some tops from new look and they fit lovely too! X

H&M sizes are stupid I'm a 12-14 and tried on a 16 jean and I couldn't even get them over my hips and I've not put a lb on this pregnancy so far! My fave jeans are some I got from Asda online.. luckily they fit lovely. Also ordered some tops from new look and they fit lovely too! X

Glad it's not just me! The girls in the changing room next to me were commenting too. It must be a recent thing as I've got maternity stuff from three years ago from there that's a 10/12 and that fits!

Peacocks have some instore, not an awful lot but some!

I find New Look the best for maternity gear.

If you go on their store locator you can refine the search by which range you want to shop, so can find the ones that actually have Maternity in store.

I find New Look the best for maternity gear.

If you go on their store locator you can refine the search by which range you want to shop, so can find the ones that actually have Maternity in store.

Thanks, that's useful

I'm after some black pants for work. I'm normally a 12 but tried on some maternity 14's from next and new look and both were tight! 16's were huge tho.
Need a warm coat too xx

I'm after some black pants for work. I'm normally a 12 but tried on some maternity 14's from next and new look and both were tight! 16's were huge tho.
Need a warm coat too xx

Coats are tricky. I've been watching a few on eBay but there is a nice parka that new look do. It's £35 and you can get it from new look or asos. I'm having it for my bday.

Debenhams, mothercare, H&M

Edited - debenhams trousers are good sizing. I also had trouble with maternity trousers. I found mothercare trousers tight around the hips.

I just got jeans from topshop & leggings from h&m. Looking for a coat now from JoJo Maman Bebe & wondering if normal size 8 maternity will fit or if I need to go up to 10.

I just got jeans from topshop & leggings from h&m. Looking for a coat now from JoJo Maman Bebe & wondering if normal size 8 maternity will fit or if I need to go up to 10.

I always go up a size for maternity just to be safe

I bought a jojo coat as I don't actually have a winter coat and don't drive so am always walking, thought might aswell just get a mat one. I bought a size 12 and its quite roomy, I usually wear a 10-12 ontop. It also has a removable panel that you can take out until you are quite big

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->