Maternity clothes

Lilbean2

Reaction score
Lo and behold I've already started showing, or more like my fat tummy has popped out lol

So I've been struggling to find clothing until I popped into new look, they have the nicest maternity wear I have seen, I never really go into new look, more of a h&m topshop person, but newlook definitely has outdone any other store for maternity wear, and it's reasonably priced, I picked up 8 dresses within £130, and you can wear them after lo comes.

Just thought il share with all of you :) I I remember last pregnancy I struggled with finding maternity wear...

I really struggled to find maternity wear in the shops, the Next in Lincoln said they only sell maternity online and Debenhams selection in store was poor :shrug: I found some good buys on ASOS, they also sell New Look clothes too.

I really struggled to find maternity wear in the shops, the Next in Lincoln said they only sell maternity online and Debenhams selection in store was poor :shrug: I found some good buys on ASOS, they also sell New Look clothes too.

It's shocking that there isn't more variety of clothing, I remember last pregnancy I had to buy clothes 2sizes up to accommodate my belly, I used to feel so uncomfortable

I was really surprised at the lack of availability in shops. I don't have an issue with shopping online but I do prefer to try clothes on there and then without the hassle of returns etc. Mothercare didn't have as much as I thought they would either. All I wanted was standard tops to wear daily and I had to trawl around a lot. The next battle will be swimwear for summer!

Theres a few good stores in my area.... I bought a pair of trousers fpr work but have not worn them yet.... im not ready! My clothes are fitting very oddly now so I will have to move to mat wear soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->