Maternity clothes

Missbb2591

Reaction score
So I'm getting to the point I can no longer wear 'normal' jeans so I need some recommendations for maternity jeans please :thumbup:

Depending on your location, they have decent ones at Gap and Old Navy, you can buy online. Also got a few cute tops and dresses there.

I love the leah topshop under bump ones they're so comfy. Got some hardly used ones on eBay too.

I've just bought a few pairs from asos, new look ones. I got my usual size (12) however theyre the over bump ones and seem to come up big all over so I'm going to order another pair in a 10 x

Blooming marvellous from mothercare are my favourite!

I wish more shops near me stocked stuff in store coz I want to try guess il have to buy try and send back if it's not right! Thanks for the recommendations ladies x

Im not impressed with maternity jeans. They are all skinnys and i like straight legs. So far I've had no joy of finding any but im trying those bump bands instead and slightly bigger normal jeans x

I have some from Old Navy as well, and i like them!

I've got some from New Look, H&M, topshop and Primark.
I prefer over the bump and my faves are from H&M I think they're called mama shape? Or something to that effect.

I've got some from New Look, H&M, topshop and Primark.
I prefer over the bump and my faves are from H&M I think they're called mama shape? Or something to that effect.

I love over the bump, feel more comfy to me. I didn't know primark did maternity?!

If primark have started doing maternity stuff then I'm in serious trouble! :haha:

Secret Fit Belly from Motherhood Maternity. Probably only in the US though :(

All I wore in previous pregnancies. This time I got some from Target, also over the belly, and the SFB are so much better. In fact by this point, I've already outgrown the regular ones, but the SFB fit earlier and still fits later, and is way more comfortable.

I just got a pair from a thrift store. Old Navy brand. They fit well, but I'm not sure if I like how much they cover my belly. I usually just wear leggings that are a size or two above what I normally wear.

I've just bought a pair of jeans from Next. Took me ages to find a pair that weren't skinny jeans! Mines are boot cut

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->