maternity clothes..

SarahMUMMY

Mummy-to-Riley&Pregnant!
Reaction score
anybody have nice maternity clothes? if so where from?
because ive found that everyone bangs on about teen pregnancys but they dont bloody design nice maternity clothes for us!
i dont have a big bump yet.. but i have put on weight because i dont fit in my clothes i have 3 maternity tops and 1 pair of maternity jeans.. the jeans are baggy all the way down like im gunna put weight on my knees! there meant to be skinny jeans. huh yeah right..:cry:

anyone no anywhere i can buy nice clothes from?
suggestions much appreciated x

New Look has some nice stuff which tries to keep in with the fashion aswel as being comfy. Next and Dorothy Perkins do maternity but there seems to only be the odd thing nice whenever i look... I live down in Cornwall so don't have as many shops down here so there isn't really any others i can name :shrug:

I find normal leggings are just as good..

And I only have a few maternity bits and got them all off Ebay.. I have jeans and three tops that were originally NEXT (but they're just plain basic tops so could be anywhere) and a nice top that was originally New Look. If you check out the New Look website there are some really nice bits :) xx

newlooks where i got 2 of my tops from but when i went in the shop, there werent actually that much :/ x

Nah i find when you go in the shops they're rubbish. Online is your best bet. There's never any size 8's left when i get there so i have to do it all online anyway. Only a fraction of the stuff is even on the shop floor :(

I don't have any yet, as all my clothes fit on me good. but I saw nice maternity jeans at H&M but cos my bump isnt that big yet i havent bought them

H & M are amazing.. and cheap! Dorothy Perkins do gorgeous maternity skinny jeans and new look :)

H&M and New Look definitly! finding that maternity clothes are so boring though they're normally just plain

Argh closest H&M to me is like a 2 n half hour drive away that's sooo not fair :(

Newlook and Dorothy Perkins (although thats a little on the pricey side if you're not looking to spend alot.)
I got a few stretchy tops from Primark, and they worked well to grow with my belly. Although post-pregnancy, they never went back to their original size :haha: But they were only cheap..
I wore leggings almost every day, just my normal ones.

new look is really good, i got nearly all of my maternity clothes from there :) and its reasonably priced too, i also got some things from dorothy perkins, but they only really have like plain tops and leggings, its best looking on the shops website though, because not all of them have maternity clothes in all their stores :) :flow:

H&M.. New Look.. and Next :thumbup:
Although I brought some gorgeous over-bump jeans from next and then lost loads of weight (Mainly my ass!) so now they dont fit right :dohh:
xxx

As all the other girls are saying, new look and h&m, they are my favourites. I found a few bits in the h&m sale as well. You can shop online with both of them, as i'm far too lazy to go to the shops and faff about in fitting rooms. :flower:

I just buy tops in the next size up or ones that have a bit more length on them.
You shouldn't have to worry in the winter cause all the long knitwear (jumpers, cardis) are coming back into fashion :flow:

I like topshop.

I really struggle with trousers so just stick to leggings cause i'm so small. apparently petite maternity doesn't exist!

front
https://www.motherhood.com/images/alternates/9931142cu.jpg

back
https://www.motherhood.com/images/alternates/9931142cu5.jpg

thats one pair of jeans i have from motherhood and then i just have like plain topss and stuff =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->